Ch 21 The Party Massacre

Start from the beginning

Bonnie's POV 8:12pm:

Okokok, this is fine. All I gotta do is find Freddy. No one else. Oh god Bonnie don't embarrass yourself. I pushed my way past some people keeping my head down until I was in the kitchen. I stopped for a moment before I heard my name being shouted."Hey Bonnie! Over here!" I turned around to see Freddy waving me over to him. I quickly walked over to him. "Hey Freddy." I said as I stopped at the table he was at. "Hey how have you been since the... roommate incident?" He asked grabbing his cup and taking a drink. "I've been fine. Foxys been helping me." I replied. "You mean your boyfriend." I froze. "What! N-no." ,"Bonnie I can tell your dating him. It's obvious. His entire mood changes when your around him. Not only that, I kinda saw it when I first saw you two." He took another drink as I struggled to think of a way to tell him. "Just... please don't tell everyone else." "I'm not. But if there's someone you shouldn't tell it would be the rest of the group. ChiChi is a hundred percent homophobic and BonBon is... I don't know weird about it. But most of everyone else will just laugh at you then tell other people then everyone will hate you. Sorry that sounded to serious." "Its fine. Only a couple people know." "Dont tell Mangle or she will spread it like a disease." "Um... well about that..." "You told her." "No she figured it out." It was silent for a moment until Freddy spoke again. "Well I was just checking on you and giving you some advice." "Well thank you." I said before Chica showed up. "Hey yall, how are you doing?" She said standing next to Freddy. "Good." I replied. "I saw Golden come in. I thought he wasn't coming." "Guess not." "I went over to talk to him but he was looking for you. But I don't know where he is now because this house is huge." "I'll try and find him. Thanks guys." I said before leaving and Freddy waving. Ok find Golden find Golden. Shouldnt be that hard right? I walked almost around the whole entire house looking for for Golden but couldn't fine him. Nor could I find Foxy. "Hey Bunny boy!" I heard a voice yell. They were probably yelling for someone else. "Bonnie!" They shouted. I turned around and saw Springtrap leaning against a wall. I smiled and walked over to him. "Hey Springtrap." I said stopping infront of him. "Hey its been a hot minute since I've last seen you, how have you been?" "Good, I finally got away from my roommate." "Thats good. Where are you living now?" "With my friend Foxy." "Thats great. Did you ask to stay with him or-" "he said that I was going to stay with him. H said it would be safer." "Well that's very nice of him." I took a look at him for a moment, he had deep scares on his green fur and very noticeable dark read scars on his face. He seems like the kind of guy to kill someone like me. But he's not. "May I ask you a question." I asked. "Sure." "This might sound rude but... you seem like the kinda of guy that would beat me up if you ever saw me. Like based on your looks and the scars on your face." "Yea your right I should kill you." "Oh um..." "I'm joking. Your right though I do look like I'd be a bully but I have a soft side with people. Well specific people. And the scars on my face aren't actually scars. It's a weird birth mark thing." "Oh, sorry." "Dont worry. If I were angry I probably woulda punched you. Jokingly of course." I giggled. "Hey um have you seen a red fox with a black trench coat on walking around." "Yea he was walking with some other fox guy. Are you talking about Foxy?" "Yea. Did you know where they we-" "Hey what's up yall enjoying the party." Said some guy in a black Mask. "Its fine. Who the fuck are you." Replied Springtrap. "Some guy named Foxy asked me to come get Bonnie and bring him upstairs." He said making me confused. "Um I guess I'll go up there-" "I'll bring you to him c'mon." The guy said interrupting me. He started walking and I followed waving bye to Springtrap.

Springtraps POV 8:25pm:

Bonnie walked away with some guy going upstairs but out of the corner of my eye I saw that fox guy with the black trench coat. Wait that's not Foxy is it? In curiosity I walked over to him. "Hey!" I shouted making him turn around towards me. "Are you Foxy?" "Yea." "Your friends with Bonnie right." "Yea I was just looking for him right now. Why?"
"Some guy took Bonnie upstairs because you asked him to bring Bonnie to you." "I didn't ask no one to bring Bonnie upstairs at all! Where did they go?!" We pushed through some people to get to the stairs and quickly ran up the staircase to find Bonnie. "I think I saw him go in there. Foxy said as we were searching the rooms. The upstairs was huge but not many people were up here. We ran over to the room with the closed door and kicked it open. "Bonnie?!" Foxy shouted as we walked in. Then a bat swung and hit him in the stomach as the door behind us slammed shut and a guy similar to the guy who took Bonnie was wearing the same mask and another one grabbed Foxy while the one at the door aimed a gun at me. "Don't even think about moving bunny boy." The masked man said. "Wheres Bonnie!" Shouted Foxy struggling to move from the other masked man's grasp. "Our friend is gonna deal with him. Don't worry we will be done with him soon." He replied. "Cmon man just put the gun down you don't have to do this-" "I'm getting paid a lot of money for this so shut the fuck up or I'm gonna shot you." He said interrupting me. "Fine do it then pussy." I said. "I-" "Pull the trigger, unless you don't have the balls." I said stepping closer. "I said back off!" He screamed as I kept getting closer. Then the other guy who had Foxy got distracted so Foxy kicked his knee and got out of his grasp as I charged the guy in front of me knocking the gun out of his hands. I started swinging at the guy trying to knock him out. I took a glance at Foxy and saw the other masked guy break a bottle and swinging it at Foxys face cutting his eye and making him fall. The other guy then rushed me and pulled me off the other guy then opened the door and ran out of the room. "Foxy are you alright?" I said to him. "Yea yea yea." "Find Bonnie I'm gonna get these guys." I said getting up and running out the door to find the masked guys. I ran downstairs and saw them leaving the front door. I ran through the crowd and to the front door to see a car leaving. Fuck.