F.14

Yoongi sat on the ground with his eyes closed. they haven't left the room ever since he came back. But this time he brought Jungkook with him. And ever since they were back here jungkook had been talking to Jimin, crying, apologizing he even took care of him. Giving him the water and checked him for any injuries. Which sadly were more than both men expected.

But in Yoongi's eyes something was definitely wrong with Jungkook himself. But he wasnt going to say anything about it. He was going to wait some more untill he was sure what exactly it was. He didnt want to get at risk maybe anger the man seeing how quickly he changed.

"will you forgive me?" jungkook asked.

"......well....Y-yes.....Yea I can..Do that" jimin replied he looked tired when yoongi opened his eyes and saw the blonde's eyes were lidded.

"Jungkook, maybe give Jimin some rest he is tired"

"oh...Yea" the raven said and sat back giving the boy space.

"...Yoongi.....Aren't you...Tired too?" jimin asked he had already noticed that the dark haired tried to sleep earlier.

"no, i cant sleep here. I should to further"

"....You..Need rest too....Come....Lay down for...A bit" jimin said and hissed as he moved to the side making space for the older that sat on the ground.
And seeing the effort jimin made to move aside for him he couldnt just go and refuse. He sighed standing up and sitting down on the bed next to the boy.

"...Dr.Jeon will....Watch for us.....Right?" the blonde asked the raven on his left. Jungkook was silent for a moment looking at yoongi before he nodded and went to sit on the table.

"I will stay here" the doctor said crossing his arms.

"...See....g-go...Sleep.."

Yoongi hesitated but lay down after thinking. Maybe getting a bit of rest wasnt so bad. He needed it, he can't stay awake all this time. He needed to be sharp to out of this mess.

He closed his eyes and before he knew it he fell asleep..

-

No one knew how long its been. But Jimin was awake, he sat up in bed groaning as he held his side. His body was in a unending pain everytime he moved. He tried to move as less as possible, but that wasnt always possible.

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he looked to the side seeing the older was still asleep. He was really handsome. With his free hand he gently touched the man's raven hair it was soft and neat unlike his own. Its been long since he ever did his hair. It had gotten pretty long, making him have to push away the hair out of his eyes everytime.

He touched the boys cheek and nose his skin was soft and wasnt bruised. It was pretty. He wiped away some dirty line on his cheek.

Suddenly the man moved and opened his eyes. Immediately he sat up. "how long did i sleep? Ah shit" yoongi wasnt planning to actually fall asleep.

"...o-oh.. i dont know" jimin said a bit shocked by the sudden waking of Yoongi.

"where is the doctor? Where is Jungkook?" yoongi scanned the room. He didnt trust the doctor that much. He wouldnt be surprised if he just left them be while they slept.

"im right here" the doctor's voice was heard and followed by his appearance that came from the bathroom. "i said i wouldnt leave. Dont take my word in question. Im a doctor"

"we should head out, we have to find a way out"

"...There isnt....A way..." jimin said.

"what do you mean?"

"...Seokjin...Is protecting..It"

"so there is a way out? Do you know where it is?"

"........N-no...." the blonde averted his eyes.

"you do know...Tell us" Jungkook said he knew that the blonde was lying seeing the way his expression and body posture changed.

"i...I dont know...It isnt here in the hotel"

"you've seen it haven't you?" the raven squinted his eyes at the boy.

"...Yes..But....We shouldn't....H-he will kill us...."

"i wont let him hurt you" Yoongi said assuring the boy. Jimin looked at the man, for some reason he trusted yoongi's words. He trusted yoongi, this man made him feel....Safe?

"of we want to know where it is, we have one shot to get out. We should make sure we know where it is amd then make a run with Jimin" Yoongi said looking at Jungkook, he knew that he will need the doctor's help if he want this to succeed.

"fine with me...But if we find Seokjin, he will die....He needs to pay for what he did" Jungkook hissed the last sentence clearly anger for this crazy stalker that was after them and Jimin.

"i guess we have a plan then, lets not waste anymore time and head out. The faster we find it the faster we're out of here" Yoongi nodded and looked at Jimin. The blonde took his hand.

"....R-return safe....Please"

"i will, i promise" the older replied and gave the boy a smile.

---

Sorry for not updating sooner, but here i am again. Thank you for the patience and i hope you enjoyed. See you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼