F.3

Yoongi had found his way back to the lobby and the door towards the stairs. It was a glass door, he tried the knob but it was locked. "hm.." he looked around and his eyes fell on the elevators.

it wasnt a wise decision to use an elevator in a 'abandoned' building. If you could call it like that. It didnt look abandoned at all from the inside.  Yoongi walked to the elevator and pressed the button. To his surprise he saw the lights in the wall go down untill they stopped on the 'G' which stood for 'ground floor'.

Yoongi heard a 'ping' and the doors went open smoothly. He scanned the elevator before stepping inside. He will just see what happens. He got a phone so that was good. Yoongi pressed the first floor and the doors closed. It didnt take long for the elevator to come to a halt and the doors opened again. This floor looked different. It wasnt yellow walls but these were a more red/orange color..

Yoongi checked the keys again. 101... He turned around looking at the signs on the wall. 100-150 was to the left. So he turned left and started walking. He found the room pretty quick and unlocked it going inside. When he walked inside another vision appeared. It was Jimin and a other person, it was a lady. She held a paper in her hand while Jimin was crying in her arms.

"its okay, its just a month" the lady said.

"h-he is here...He is here" jimin said and then they vanished. Yoongi noticed the paper was still there on the bed. He walked to it and grabbed it. It was a old looking photo, of Jimin?

Now he looked at it for a while the boy was really pretty. But why was the photo here?

He looked around further in the room and found more, there was a pair of gloves and a set old train tickets

He looked around further in the room and found more, there was a pair of gloves and a set old train tickets. The numbers and letters were faded but he could still see it was for a train.

He hummed and turned on the device again. The static filled the room while he took a breath thinking what to say and ask.

"anyone there?" he asked

".....Hello" the same weak voice replied.

"is this Jimin?"

"....Yes, Its me"

"i just saw you and a lady. Who was the lady?" yoongi asked right away.

"....she was my mother"

"why were you crying?"

"......i was scared"

"why were you scared. is it about that stalker?" yoongi asked and looked at the picture

".....maybe"

yoongi hummed. sometimes jimin wouldnt give him a answer sometimes he would. maybe Jimin didnt know everything?

"what was with the picture your mother was holding?"

"........i found it"

"found it? were?" yoongi frowned.