F.6

Yoongi entered the room. he searched for a light but it didnt seem to be working. So with his phone he used as flashlight he walked inside cautiously. closing the door behind him. It was the same room like all the others, but the furniture was misplaced. everything was oddly positioned and broken. the bed was like someone just slept in it and didnt make the bed neat after getting out, one door of the closet had been removed, the carpet was stained with dark spots, yoongi suspected it was blood seeing the deep almost black red color. 

"the hell..." he mumbled as he looked around. he found sharpened iron plates and a knife and even some papers which looked like documents half burned stuffed into a drawer. he made pictures of the things he found like before. the wall had bloody handprints, was the blood hoseok's? He also found a photo. he keeps finding there images which he doesn't completely understand why, but he felt like they were important.

 he keeps finding there images which he doesn't completely understand why, but he felt like they were important

but this time it was a photo of Jimin and...dr.Jeon? yoongi was quite sure he recognized this man. why was this photo here? 

Then yoongi turned around to the mirror and frowned. he saw himself nothing special, but wat was taped on the broken mirror was what shook him. he walked closer and grabbed the paper. it wasnt just a paper it was a photo, or more like.....

a photo of him.......

"wait...how?" this was the outfit he was wearing now. when did someone take a picture, how did he not notice this?

Yoongi hoped that Hoseok's spirit was here and grabbed the dive placing his phone on the bed and sat down. turning the knobs and hearing the static he started talking.

"is anyone here?"

"..there is" the familiar voice spoke up.

"hoseok right?"

"yes, this is Hosoek" hearing the hotel owner talk so normally made yoongi realize that Jimin sounded different than the others. Jimin's voice sounded more distant. But what was the biggest difference is that Jimin's voice sounded weak and unstable. unlike hoseok who sounded normal. Wouldn't you sound normal after you die? why does the blonde boy sound like that?