F.1

It was a dark night, but on man was still wide awake and walking through a thick forest with his phone. He was always hanging around and looking for new things to discover. But today his friends didnt seem to be joining him, they were sleeping. but either way this man called Min Yoongi wnet out, on his own. 

He checked the time on his phone. 

11:50 am. 

he chuckled. people said he was stupid going out on a time like that but yoongi didnt care. he wanted things to be exciting. he was a active man who wants to have fun while he still can. His brain provided him lots of imagination so that wasnt the problem.

Today he was searching for this old hotel he had read about online. It was abandoned so yoongi thought it was interesting to visit the place even if it was labeled as a place that was strongly advised to not visit.

But yoongi doesnt listen to that. So he walked through the trees following the map on his phone. He had been walking quite a long time now when he suddenly noticed his dot didnt move anymore. It was stuck at where he just entered the forest.

"fuck..." he mumbled and refreshed his internet. But it didnt came back, the internet was gone. There was so no call service. He frowned and just decided to put it on his phone, it will return soon.

So he thought.

He turned his head around and then he saw it. On his left was a clearing a big old Hotel staring at him. The windows were almost all shut tight, no light could go in or out. Yoongi began to wonder how he would even get inside.

Either way he shrugged and walked off the overgrown road towards the abandoned building. His feet making the twigs crack under his weight. when he was close by he realised the building was bigger than he expected. It had if he counted right 6 floors up. The front door was pinned closed. He hummed and walked around the building to look for a open window or anything. To his surprise there was a broken window on the ground floor.

"nice" he said and walked towards the winow that he had chosen as his entrance. Suddenly Yoongis foot kicked against something when he walked towards the gap. "huh?" he looked down and used his ohone flashlight to shine down. It was a odd looking old phone? The man bend down and picked it up to see it closer. It wasnt a phone, but it looked like something that had sound. Seeing the two turn buttons and a speaker like circle on the bottom half.

He turned on the knobs and suddenly a static noise was heard. Yoongi flinched from tue unexpected sound. He didnt expect it to do that.

He listened to it and looked at the thing from all sides trying to find something interesting. But there was nothing. He was about to just throw it back on the ground as junk when a shimmer caught his attention.

This thing had a golden plate on the front. With a text, he used his flashlight to read it, 'spirit voice receiver'.

"interesting" he said and fell silent listening to it. Only to hear the static.
But something caught his attention.
He brings it closer and listens, a faint sound was heard.
yoongi hesitated, but then took a breath and spoke...

"is someone there?......"

---

Okay this is the first chapter. Its kinda a intro before you jump into the full thing. So next will be longer chapters. I hope you think its interesting, and see you in the next update!