Chapter 51: A Tap Into Darkness

My eyes slowly opened as I regained consciousness. My mind felt exhausted and zapped out of existence. My vision was foggy, but I knew I wasn't in the right place. I laid on the cold stone ground, groaning as the pain from my body started to surface.

I felt alone.

My hands were tightly wrapped around stun cuffs, making it impossible to use the force. I scanned the room carefully, trying to single out any way I could escape. Though it was pointless, the room was pitch dark with a red tint from the hanging lights.

I laid on the ground silently until I heard the sound of a loud creaking door open. I tried the best I could to see in a room that was pitch dark. However, only their shadows were what I could make out.

The sound of heavy boots approached my body.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked, groaning in the process while my lungs seem to be giving out.

"Wonderful specimens." The man commented. He took the sides of my cheeks, squishing them harshly.

"What's a life form like you doing in a swamp-like this?"

His voice whispered into my ear. I felt myself grow impatient by the minute. How can a Jedi be captured, I thought to myself.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." I snapped. The man growled as he let the sides of my cheeks go pushing my head back onto the ground.

I groaned, holding my own body up with my elbow as I stared back into the direction of the man. "Thanks to the support of my compassionate friends in the Separatist alliance, I am creating life." The man held his hands up in the air, delighted.

"What kind of life could a man like you create." I scoffed, forcing out a humorous laugh.

"Glad you asked. A demonstration is in order. Allow me to present..." The man flicked the light on, showing his actual appearance. He was tall, skinny, and bald. He wore spectacles that were small for his head.

The room was rather large, and in the corner were shelves filled with a blue liquid.

"The return of the infamous blue shadow virus." The man giggled as he took a vial holding it up towards the light.

"Blue shadow virus? I thought that deadly disease was extinct." My vision was more apparent than ever. My eyes flickered around the room as I noticed other droids were guarding the door. But in the corner of the room laid Jar Jar, in cuffs lying asleep.

My gasp made the man giggle; he placed the vial in my view, insisting I set my eyes back on him again.

"Yes, it was wiped from the galaxy generations ago, but I have given it life once again. Unfortunately, the blue shadow virus in its natural form thrives only in water, until I improve upon the weakness." The man psychotically danced around, inching his way towards the stairs in the middle of the room.

He placed the vial on a thin stand. His eyes diverted into mine, grinning evil before turning his back.

He then made his way over to a lever pulling it instantly, making flashing bullets of lightning appear. I closed my eyes, hoping this would all be a nightmare, but even when I did, I could still see the lightning flashes everywhere.

His vicious laugh was engraved into my head, spinning in circles hoping this would all end.

"Your eyes do not deceive you. I have perfected an airborne strain of the blue shadow virus." The man held his eyes locked into mine. I felt my body become overwhelmed as I finally sat upright. The door loudly creaked again, and came in was a small droid. It was about the size of R2, but this droid had legs and arms and even two ears.