Chapter 29: Count

"Hold on!" Obi-Wan shouted as the ships began to tremble from each missile launched toward us. I quickly grabbed the bar above my head to find my balance. "Aim right above the fuel cells!" I yelled to the clone troopers who were shooting from the sides of the ship.

A surprised smirk grew across Anakin's face as the missile successfully landed and exploded. "Good call, young padawan!" Obi-Wan shouted, a smile plastered on his face. I nodded my head in approval.

I looked back towards the field, seeing Dooku run away like a coward. I huffed and shook my head, for a sith, he wasn't as tough as he seems.

More and more Republican ships flew side by side. The sight was amusing, to say the least; the Jedi had finally had backup, a group.

"Attack those Federation starships quickly!" Obi-Wan shouted to the troopers once again. The massive explosion quickly filled the air with dust making it hard to see.

"The dust is making it impossible to see!" I shouted, squinting my eyes to catch a quick glimpse of anything. "Don't use your eyes; use the force; it will navigate you," Obi-Wan called out. So with that, I closed my eyes, using every sense to feel what was in front and behind me.

I smiled, noting that Dooku was closer than expected. "It's Dooku! Shoot him down" Anakin yelled. My eyes opened wide to see Count and his protectors on speeders' feet below us. "Bring it on," I whispered, making Anakin snicker in amusement.

Soon after, the speeders that were on his side fell back in one swift move. I tilted my head, my eyes flickering between Count and the speeders. My mouth formed an 'O' shape knowing what their plan was. They were about to shoot the ship down. "Hold o-" but before I could finish, the ship trembled, making myself and a clone trooper fall from the ship.

The soft sand made the impact less hurtful but still painful from the scar that had formed. I stood up, shaking the sand from my outfit. "Are you alright?" the clone trooper who had also fallen had asked.

I grabbed my head, feeling the sides throbbing. I looked back at the ship I was once on vanishing in the air. "I'm alright, get me a transport now! We need to get to that hangar" I demanded. I was not about to let them fight this alone, not in one million years. The clone trooper nodded and directed the orders into his intercom.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Upon landing on the boarding dock to the hangar, the clone troopers had stayed waiting for orders but were fully prepared for anything. "They are inside, be alerted." A clone trooper warned. I nodded my head before running inside.

My eyes landed on Anakin, who was leaning against the rocky wall. He was panting for air, exhausted from the fight he seemed to come out of. Then there was Obi-Wan, their sabers clashing against one another.

Loud grunts and moans seem to come from Anakin as his eyes slowly open once again. I swiftly ran to his side, checking for any signs of severe damage. "It's about time you got here," Anakin said, grunting between each gasp of air. I shook my head sarcastically, "now is not the time to be sarcastic. Are you hurt?" I asked. My eyes swarmed his entire body. "My hand" he panted quickly.

Looking down, he didn't have a hand anymore. it had been sliced off. "Anakin," I said worriedly. I had to get him out of here, out of this mess. He needed me more than ever.

"Im gonna get you out of this. I promise." I said caressing his cheek and then wiping some of the blood coming from his head.

"Ah! Ahh!" Shouts from behind quickly made my head turn around. Obi-wan was hurt; I got up, and pulled my lightsaber out, igniting it. The color of the saber made the darkroom lighter, "Count." I confidently said, making his head turn around.

"At last, you have joined the party," Dooku said, making swift but diligent motions with his saber. We both walked in a huge circle, not once breaking eye contact. "Don't be an idiot Count, surrender or you will serve the consequences," I said, making figure eights with my saber.

"Brave of you, Jedi. But I would have thought you had learned your lesson." Dooku laughed, slowly walking closer. I looked behind Obi-Wan, who was reaching for the saber noting quickly that this wouldn't be a one-saber duel, but rather two. "I am a slow learner," I smirked, making him angrier. "Y/n!" Obi-wan shouted, tossing his saber in my direction.

With that, Dooku's fury started, and the clashing of sabers began once again. I began to twist and turn to dodge every lightsaber hit he threw.

But with one turn, Dooku's red saber sliced the side of my arm, making one of my sabers fall out of my hands. A loud grunt soon escaped my lips, and the immense stinging began. I looked back up to see Dooku had a wide grin.

"I'm not done yet." I hissed, forcing the saber on the ground back in my hand. I ignited both of them starting over once again. I ran towards his body, taking my anger out. "I hate you!" I yelled burning one side of his arms. His groan and facial expression made everything perfect. 

Dooku then fell onto one of his knees, he grabbed the side in which I had just burned his skin off. "Hurts doesn't it? You feel it burning getting worse and worse with every passing second." I smirked.

"Master Windu has taught you more than just the light side of the force didn't he?" he commented grunting as he made his way back up to his feet.

"Perhaps it's just what I needed to defeat you." I hissed, we walked again in another circle. Look at each other through the color of our lightsabers. 

"You have potential young one. I could show you more to your training than Windu could ever show you," he smirked back. I rolled my eyes annoyed at this old man's blabber. 

"I don't need you to show me anything. I need you to be dead." I shouted, coming towards his body. Turning and twisting trying once more to find an open spot. And I did. I found his legs were more open than ever.

I took my right foot kicking his right leg making him lose balance. His eyes became so devilish-like. He took his left open hand and before I knew it sparks began to fly out from them. They were lightning fast and quick.

 "Pathetic," Dooku huffed. He had forcibly pushed my entire body on the ground. That was the last thing I remembered about that day before seeing a small figure at the hangar's entrance.

Note: Chapter updated. I read your comments, and yes she did seem weak lol. I added more to the fight, hope you enjoyed it more!