Teaser of the book.

"Sid, I love you " Arnav's mind suddenly remembered it.
___
____

"What the hell is happening to me. I dont understand a single thing. Who is sid and who loves him and why their matter come to his mind..... and khushi and her anklet. I never had have any interest to keen to know someones relationship status and now what happening around me."

"What happened to me,. When she entered I am feeling again, that feeling the wind and moreover anklet sound is ringing in my ears again and again. Whom did I married?. I can only remember me and the preist announcement. I left home to avoid these feeling but it like it chasing me. Its like my heart is willing to beat for someone.. no thats not possible Arnav singh Raizada's heart not beat for anyone." Thought Arnav in washroom.

I knew that you were once married " this sentence makes him shuttered. He continued after a silence. "So I am sure you won't think this as a proper marriage. But please don't inform others. Outside let behave as a happily married couple " getting no response from Khushi he called her.

"I agree," she said.

'Arnav sir and sid have the same face. Opposite personality. Sid is a fun loving man and he is all cold. Anjali called both as her son....... is Sid, Arnav is connected. If they are connected syam bhai must tell me that. Syam Bhai is his jeejaji but he didn't come. Why? ' khushi thought

On our wedding day, Sid said he will come back with his family and asked me to wait for him. And that day unlike others he took a taxi and went.

But he didn't come. I waited for him day and night but he didn't.....

And the next day shocking news came to us, the car. had met with an... accident... and it fell in a... dip.. cant even. identity his... body... he.. left.. me...

His photo and news came in the newspaper too. I treasured that newspaper cutting and it is in my home...

Who is Sid and where is he?

Is he alive or not? If he is alive, then where?

If he dead, then how?

For the answers join the journey, IT
IS THE JOURNEY IN SEARCH OF ANSWERS. It is the journey to find the love. JOURNEY OF LOVE AND QUESTIONS, WHAT IF THEY BISECTS EACH OTHER?