Help ! I think I'm in love

Magsimula sa umpisa

Plus, even after so much of workout

-cycling daily

-no use of elevator (my house is on sixth floor)

- Pranayam daily (okay! I agree- I don’t do pranayam daily – but you gotta agree – you look ‘weird’ when you do it – and the ugly sound that comes…uuggh!)

So what I was saying was- my weight from 44 kg is still 43.75 Kg, which of course is not a difference to make myself tap on my shoulder.

Moreover, its 14 today, only a week to go before the annual day (which is on 21). I hate myself. How will I look with a ‘tummy’ in a sari. (I’m playing mother in the skit . For the annual day) Yuck! I don’t want to look like a pregnant women. I am supposed to be a smart mummy- a cool one . But this tummy , is going to destroy everything. What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?

Okay! My brother says that I have a phone call from Priya- I’m sure it is another silly thing , since she lives next door. We call each other to share tiniest matters because our society has got this lovely intercom facility. And every call within society is absolutely free. Anyways I should go…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday,

14th Nov’10

3:30 pm (my room)

Anish is a total freak. Why on earth was he meant to like me? (He calls it ‘love’ – but it rips the the guts out of me) I mean , like three days before , I asked him to lend his specs to me because I needed one on the stage for the performance – the ones with lenses without power.My eyes work just fine. I don't need specs. ( And yes! He wears lenses without power- now isn’t that super stupid? Wearing spectacles for style? He is so very DUMB) And Priya called me today begging me to let him know whether I wanted his specs or not. Because Anish was troubling her. (Thank god! For the first time I feel grateful to my sister for breaking my mobile) I pity her. Poor poor Priya.

And so I told her, “OMG! Priya! How do you bare with him? Anyways tell him to talk to me in school…”  I tolad her that because there was a time when Anish was my best friend. No- super best Friend..but , he has been behaving dumb lately..asking my friends to convey stupid things like his for example.

And she was, “I know – Anish is mad” I’m afraid –Priya’s too vulnerable to Anish’s madness. I will have to remember to warn her about the dreadful consequences of Anish’s company. People become freaks after conversing with him- for time more than necessary. And by the way- if I ask something-isn’t it obvious that I need it?

She also said that Anish was saying that he was sorry and he never meant to do..

“Never meant to do- what?” I asked but she replied that Anish had told her that I would know what it means.

I tell you one thing- I have no idea what it means! As a matter of fact – I don’t even know what he is!!

All I know is that he is NOT SANE!

I was so red after attending the call that I had to recite the letter TANMAY gave me.  After reading it for like hundred times- who wouldn’t learn it by the way?

You remember it all don’t you.I gave him  a letter describing my feeling about him and told him it was “exaggeration” and that all I meant to was to prove him that  CHETAN BHAGAT was not not a worthy writer. ( I had tried to write better romance than him- without using any private words! You know words like Fu*k and all..)  

Oh crap! ofcourse you don't know, I told it to the previous diary. Okay-so long story short. Both of us wrote a letter..(which in itself is a short story) to each other. The letter which I gave, told things like, me melting at his sight and all. And then, I had to cover my feelings, because duh! I had told him everything already. So I had given him the excuse -that I had exaggeraed in the letter. And it was actually an extract. And TANMAY had given me a reply..