15 nov

• Věnováno Priya Sharma

 Anamika loves tanmay and Anish loves anamika..hoping dr's no confusion thr..:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday,

15th Nov’11

8:10 A.M (maths class)

Feel like yawning. Our maths teacher is shouting at us to keep quiet. Does she really think that she matters? Almost every child  in the class- has already completed the chapter in coaching classes. And my head is so drowsy, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Yesterday night, nothing could help me- (not even hot chocolate) I could just not stop grieving..

No. I DID NOT cry.

Not physically atleast. But mentally , my head exploded. All the tiny bits are scattered here and there in my skull and I can barely keep my senses..(which explains why I’m writing this weird stuff about head exploding..)

------------------*----------------------*----------------*-----------------

Great!

An announcement was just made calling all the council members into the chairman’s office.

Grrrrrrr!

I wish I was one too. I wish I would never had let Arushi become the House Prefect…She is my so called best friend. So I thought doing it would help and do some good to our half broken friendship…You see if we were real friends would I even ever have thought of her not being a council member..okay- maybe I had..Because of Tanmay..but still..

Had I took an action that day- today would had been this golden opportunity of seeing that handsome face. That too after a long-long interval of ten bloody days..(not to mention eleven nights..)

But no! who am I to see his face? Even my bad luck is at it’s worst state..(Is there a term like worstest- yes..? then please replace it with worst and read! )

I hate life!

IT IS JUST “SO UNFAIR” !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday,

15th Nov’11

10:35 A.M

I am so unlucky. (yeap! That’s right I’m still grieving…) The teacher thinks I’m making notes. Notes of what ? Human reproduction? What do I have to do by learning about it? I won’t do it.Not that I’m incapable of it or something. But you only do it with someone who you want to ..right? And in my case- that he doesn’t even know that I exist..(no-not literally-thank heavens for that)

By the way- I ought to go for my rehearsals. But I don’t feel like going. Believe me- I have no mood to play ‘mama’.

You know what- I think that I should stop thinking about him. Tanmay, I mean.. I just imagined him calling my name  from outside the class. No need to look. I sure as hell know that he must not be there. (for a variety of OBVIOUS reasons- one of them being- why would he call me? The other being- why would he call me in the middle of the class? Third being- why would he call me from outside…and so on.you get it ,no?)

This is awful. I’m going nuts. The teacher just stared at me- (that’s right !every undesirable person does that to me. Including ANISH) Arushi just told me that I better stop writing since I was making ‘notes’ even when her mouth was shut. She says that the teacher just gave me ‘is-thi- girl-a-loon-look?’

Like I care!And you know what. I have decided to ‘try’ not to think about him.

After all- a snake should not even dream of flying right…Right?