"It's me Jimin, Park Jimin. We met in the financial department."

Taehyung's eyes lit up with joy as he recalled and quickly stuck out his hand to shake that the other boy took with a chuckle but when his eyes followed the doe eyes of the other, he quickly pulled away his hand from the soft yet firm grip and sheepishly smiled.

"I- um... I bumped into something." Jimin again cackled on that and shook his head.

"Don't worry, it's fine." Saying that he turned to the sink to wash his hands while Taehyung took this chance to disappear from the place.

Walking through the corridors of the restaurant, he mentally slapped himself for ruining his suit so early while he still had to meet Seoyun. He also let out some profanities to the bratty CFO for this childish act.

"What she'll think of me? Argh!" He groaned a bit lightly, pouting unconsciously as he made his way to the main hall, one hand trying hard to cover up the now wet but still faded red stain.

"Are you that clumsy?" The voice made him flinch and when he turned back he was met with a very calm and cold-faced Minho.

"What?! No way. I'm not!" Taehyung quickly tried to defend himself but his cheeks burned in embarrassment when Minho pointed his finger at the stain.

"I didn't spill that, it was an-"

"Accident, I know." Minho cut him short and how much the brunet wanted to disappear from there too.

Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line but again decided to fill up his empty stomach. Luckily, no one was there this time so he finally put some yummy food in his cute-looking tummy.

Mr. Park congratulated all the employees and sulking Taehyung again had to look at the person who was standing right beside Mr. Park. They also announced the presence of the CEO and Taehyung swore that the company was the house of scary-looking people.

He was still waiting for the specific girl and felt his heart thump loudly when he finally saw her. His eyes were sort of glued to her.

She was wearing a very decent yet pretty dress, a soft pastel color, and beautiful hair, everything was perfect in Taehyung's eyes. She smiled and waved at Semie who hugged her and said something to which both giggled and Taehyung felt his own lips curving upside at that.

So whipped...

He patiently waited till she was finally alone after meeting many of her colleagues unlike himself. Taking the opportunity, he walked to her, palms sweating in nervousness as the distance decreased between them. His heart might've skipped a beat when she looked up at him and smiled.

I can do it, do it Taehyung!

Gulping down his nervousness, he took a deep breath and now was standing in front of her.

"H- Hi." He stuttered out, voice so soft yet full of affection.

Seoyun smiled more and greeted back. "Hi Tae, how have you been?" She beamed, eyes roaming over Taehyung's body and suddenly his confidence shattered a bit.

"Wow! You look so- handsome." Her voice came out like a shock to herself but she quickly overcame that and smiled again.

Taehyung blinked and licked his lips by darting out his pink tongue, completely oblivious to the two different stares.

"You're also looking so... so pretty Seoyun shi." She stepped forward and Taehyung felt a sudden rush of confidence and did something unexpected for himself.

He took hold of her hand and dragged her out of the rushy place to the back side of the restaurant but before she could ask, he stood in front of her, taking out that velvet box in his hand.

"Tae-"

"That night, when I said that I like you... I was being very sincere Seoyun shi." He started, eyes looking at the ground, one hand still holding her hand.

She was confused but shut her mouth.

"I- I really like you Seoyun shi, more than a friend. Can you.. can you give me a chance to prove you that?" He compiled and looked up uncertainly. His hopes died when she gave no response. Feeling his heartbreaking down, he sadly smiled, fingers running over the soft velvet.

"I'm sorry.. it must be very awkward." He mumbled and turned to leave but was stopped by the small voice.

"Where are you going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. 💜  Any thoughts?