"Looking nice," Minho started in a monotone but still, the words made Taehyung blush a bit.

"Thanks." He softly replied, again feeling awkward in the situation. Both of them were busy with their own things and there was silence. Taehyung felt like cursing as Semie was now standing at a distance, with a glass of champagne and a big smile, busy with someone else now.

"That girl." Rolling his eyes, he smiled a bit but as the awkwardness increased more, he decided to take a walk and get a drink for himself.

When he stood up, Minho gave him a questioning look that he definitely ignored and walked up to the table where food and drinks were placed. He straightened his suit carefully and slightly pulled up his sleeve before taking out a little amount of an appetizer on a plate.

"Already hungry?" A mocking voice caught his attention and he again rolled his eyes, this time for really being annoyed by the presence.

With a promise to keep calm, he took a deep breath and decided to leave silently but halted when an arm moved forward from his back, reaching the table and the glass of red wine. The closeness was this much that Taehyung felt a puff of warm breath over his neck but it disappeared within seconds.

"What the h-"

"No cursing Kim," CFO smirked, leaning on the table from his back, bringing the glass to his lips.

Taehyung gritted his teeth and wanted to spit some words but stopped when he noticed that the other was looking really... I mean really very handsome.

Taking another deep breath and biting his lower lip, he grabbed the plate tightly and turned back.

"Oh! You put this much effort into impressing her?" Jungkook muttered again, causing the brunet to turn back with a frown.

"None of your business Sir!" With that, he also gave a smirk. "Are you feeling challenged?" Jungkook's lips twitched at the words. He moved his body forward and was now standing properly, dark eyes glaring at the brunet.

"You will see that Kim." That was a short reply.. and kind of not a mockery. Taehyung definitely didn't expect that but still, he felt happy that for once, he did make the annoying CFO shut up.

A proud smile formed on his lips when Jungkook walked passed him but before he could walk away as well, a sudden light push made him stumble forward and a body collided with his side.

"Ops, sorry," Jungkook muttered and put the glass back on the table in an instant before walking away, not before giving a smirk to the shocked Taehyung.

Wetness and coldness were what he felt over his stomach, and when he looked down, a loud gasp left his lips.

"Oh No!!!" His eyes widened in horror when he saw a big red wet spot over his white shirt and cream-colored coat. Putting his plate back on the table, he quickly rushed to the restroom.

"Please.. please go away." He was continuously ranting while softly rubbing the fabric with the hope of removing the stain but when even after rubbing for minutes the stain didn't go, he started feeling nervous.

"This isn't good.. what would I do now?!"

"Hey! You ok?" A very familiar voice made him look up in the mirror and he found the kind boy's reflection there.

"Y-- yeah." He stuttered out, feeling embarrassed about the situation.

"You're the boy from the design department right?" Taehyung nodded his head lightly, eyes still looking at the now faded red stain over his suit.