Chapter 2 [This is the same root]

Before his father took Xu Xinnian home, Xu Cinian knew about the existence of this younger brother.

  My mother died early and my father was in the prime of life. How many Yingying Yanyan dreamed of climbing on the tall branch of Xu's family to be a broad wife. If it weren't for grandpa's efforts to stop him, maybe my father would no longer know how many women had been packed into the house, so Xu At the end of the year, I didn't expect my father to be able to guard himself.

  It's just that he didn't expect that his father could do such an extraordinary thing, and come up with a younger brother who was only one year younger than him. Doesn't this prove that his father had cheated while his mother was still alive?

  Thinking of all kinds of things, Xu Cinian, who was only a teenager at the time, had very mixed feelings about this strange "brother". He was not annoying but he was absolutely unwilling to invade his family, and even to this person who had never met. The desire to find out.

  After school that day, he couldn't help sneaking to Xu Xinnian's school and saw the boy for the first time.

  In my memory, Xu Xinnian was still as small and cute as he is now when he was a child, with clear eyebrows and beautiful lips, red teeth and white teeth. He was the favorite type of good-looking children in ordinary people. But at that time, he had a shady face and his eyes were always hidden behind the long bangs. Tightly taut, walking alone on the road, the whole person looks gloomy, and looks out of place with the surrounding peers.

  Perhaps it was because of his father's innocence and injustice. He didn't look rich. He was dressed in a white-washed school uniform with dirt and mud from unknown sources. The hair was greasy and greasy with his mother's natural curls. It sticks to the face, it looks pitiful no matter how you look.

  Xu Cinian felt a little uncomfortable seeing this scene. Although he didn't like the extra brother, he didn't want to see him embarrassed like this. Since his father betrayed his mother and chose Xu Xinnian's mother, why does he look It's not good at all.

  At this time, four or five gangsters ran out from the corner of the street without knowing where, the paintings on the school uniform were messy, and Xu Xinnian surrounded Xu Xinnian with cigarettes dangling, pushing and pushing to beat people. Xu Xinnian looked up at them at this time, revealing a pair of round eyes. There is no emotion in the black hole, and he does not bow his head or hands.

  Perhaps he was always this half-dead and gloomy virtue. A few gangsters were not enough to scold him. He directly picked up a brick and smashed him on him. Xu Xinnian squatted down and held his head. He didn't even fight back. Personally, Xu Cinian couldn't stand it anymore, so he jumped out to help without thinking.

  He has learned self-defense since he was a child, and he was young and mature, and he was obviously about the same age as these gangsters, but when he moved his hand, his eyes were calm and sharp, and he had already suppressed the gangsters from the aura.

  "Go away, don't come here to fight and make trouble, otherwise I will fight once!"

  Xu Cinian retracted his legs and clapped his hands. Several gangsters were beaten up and ran into the alley while yelling. One of the gangsters who fell behind staggered and did not get up. He kept squatting on the ground without saying a word. Xu Xinnian didn't know where to pull out a knife, and stabbed the man's calf fiercely without hesitation.

  Xu Cinian was stunned for a while, and he turned his head to look at Xu Xinnian when the gangster fled away. He was still in that gloomy appearance. If it was in the middle of the night, he probably didn't need to make up if he was acting as a ghost.