Chapter 1: Disapear

~○Dream's PoV○~

Blue had already called down Ink three times but he didn't come down. I was starting to get worried so I went up to his room and knocked.

No response.

I knocked again. Maybe he just didn't hear or was asleep.

No response again.

I opened the door slightly, not enough that I could see into there because people and monsters all need their privacy. "Ink? You there?"

Once again, no response.

I opened the door the rest of the way and looked inside.

Nothing.

No one was there. I went into the room and looked around a bit. His paintbrush, sash, and his scarf all weren't there either.

'Maybe he just went to check the AUs early today.' I knew that was a lie considering how Ink usually gets up at about 10:30 and it's currently 7:00. Way to early for him to get up. And even when he wakes up he doesnt go check on the AUs as soon as he gets up. His usual routine was he would get up, do his things like getting dressed and brushing his teath, then coming downstairs and getting breakfast, and maybe paint a few, then going to the Doodlesphere.

I went back downstairs and sat on the couch next to Blue. "What's wrong Dream? Did something happen to Ink?" I looked at Blue. "I went into his room to see if he was there and it looks as if he didn't even come home last night. Everything was how it was left and his paintbrush and sash was gone along with Ink himself." I said it a little fast with concern wrapped around my words.

"Relax Dream! He probably just woke up early for once and went on a little stroll!" Blue put his hand on my boney arm in a comforting manner

"Yea, I guess so." I'm pretty sure he could tell that I was a little more relaxed and took his gloved hand off of my arm.

He stood up and went into the kitchen, most probably making tacos. I wonder what kind this time.

~◇Error's PoV◇~

I opened up a window to some different AUs. I was bored and mainly was just looking for glitches at the moment. What? I'm to lazy to destroy right now, deal with it! I looked through some of the AUs but didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

I pulled up multiple AUs and one so happened to land in the squids room. I was about to flip that one to a diffent setting when I heard glowstick calling for him.

I got a bit curious, yes I can get curious sometimes, and kept it open. When glowstick came through the door he looked around and started looking a little panicked.

I chuckled a bit and switched the setting to their living room. I heard their conversation and hummed.

'So the squids missing huh? Well this should be exciting.' I teleported to Nightmare's castle and went into the mission room. Yes, they are all terrible at naming things.