Chapter 16: After...

Mi Cha's POV
I finally came out of the trance. Jimin was just leaving as I "woke up." How long was I stuck there, breathing incorrectly? He left a small plate of kimchi fried rice on the bedstand next to me. He probably came in to apologize but I didn't know for sure. The cuts still hurt so bad. I couldn't believe he never realized the pain I was in.

I walked out of my room, pain jolting through my body with every step I took. I might've gone and asked Jimin to put medicine on my wounds, but I was still mad at him. If I didn't hear the apology, then it didn't happen. I'll just wait.

I went to the living room and sat down. I turned on the TV and called for Jungkook. "Jungkook? Can you come in here please?"

Jungkook came in the living room and sat down on the couch next to me. "Hi Mi Cha. What happened with you and Jimin?"

"That's not what I called you in here for. Can you go get the medicine from behind the bathroom mirror? It's a long white tube titled "Peosporin."

"Aish Mi Cha why do I have to do everything for you?" Jungkook teased.

"Um you don't? And pleaseeee? Just this one thing? I would have Jimin do it but I think he's still mad at me from earlier." I said.

"Fine. But you better not ask for anything else." Jungkook said as he went into the bathroom.

He came back with the medicine.

"Now can you rub that on my stomach? Just on the cuts from a while ago?" I asked.

"I don't know Mi Cha. Wouldn't Jimin get mad if he saw me rubbing your stomach?"

"It's not like that though, and he probably won't care since you're my brother." I told him.

Jungkook hesitated, but ended up doing it anyway. He put the medicine on his hand, and rubbed it on my cuts.

"Ow!" His nail touched it a little bit, making me jump.

"Oh I'm sorry, I've never done this before. You should ask Jimin to do it instead." he said.

"No it's fine, just keep going but a little bit slower than you were before."

"I'm just going to get Jimin, since he basically does this everyday." he told me.

Deep down, I really did want Jimin to do it, but I just yelled at him earlier about my cuts. I really hope he isn't mad at me still and will do it for me. It's way harder to do by myself.

It was 10 minutes since Jungkook left the living room and "went to go get Jimin." He wasn't coming so I just had to get him myself.

"Jimin-ah! Can you come here?" I called upstairs.

"I'm coming baby!" he yelled back.

In that moment, I was happy. Overjoyed. I didn't think he was mad at me anymore.

"Yes Mi Cha?" Jimin asked.

"Can you rub the medicine on the wounds on my body please? Jungkook is bad at it." I said.

"Of course I can. Everywhere on your body?" he asked.

"Yes. So we'll have to go into the room."

(EXPLICIT PART!)

We ran upstairs and into my bedroom. He closed the door behind him. I already knew that he wanted to do more. I just pretended to not know.

I took off my shirt for him to rub the medicine on my top half. That also meant I had to take off my bra.

"Let me take it off for you." he said when he saw me struggling with the strap.

He turned me around and started to unhook my bra. How was he so good at this? I thought. He played with the strap a little, and then unhooked it with ease. It was so hot.

"We don't need the medicine." He told me as he started licking up my stomach. He made his way to one of my breasts. He started sucking and then started licking down lower.

I took off my pants for him. He was the one who slid off my panties though. He licked down my thighs and slowly made his way to my clit. He made slow and soft circles with his tongue. Jimin's tongue was so warm and felt good on my skin.

He started taking off his clothes next. Once he had his pants unzipped, he picked me up and sat me down on the dresser and left my legs hanging off the edge. He put it in very slowly. It did hurt a little bit since it was around 9 inches hard.

"Don't yell at me anymore. Or I'll have to punish you again." he said in a low, raspy voice.

It was so hard to talk during sex. It felt so good and hurt at the same time. So I replied in between each stroke. "I won't...do it...again." I moaned and and was breathing heavily during each word.

"Harder daddy." I moaned loudly.

He stopped for a moment "Beg for it."

"Daddy...daddy please...go harder...It feels so good."

I wanted him so bad. He kept going and started being rough with it. After about 5 or 6 more minutes, we were done. I left to go get a drink.

Jungkook came out of his room. "You did it again didn't you?"

"How would you know?" I asked him.

"You have fresh hickies on your neck, you were really loud, and you're shaking." he said.

"I...yeah we did."

"Did you even put the medicine on?" he asked.

"Nope." I laughed and walked back to the room to go to bed. Jimin was already asleep and it was only 10:47. It must've been tiring.

"Goodnight Jimin-ah. Sweet dreams."