Chapter 7: Falling?

A/N: I hope you clicked on the photo, because I love it so much and it's just adorable.

Mi Cha's POV
I woke up with a huge headache. But I woke up to an adorable face laying right next to mine. Apparently, Jimin slept in the bed with me last night. Aish he looks so cute. But I know he's just playing with me. It's the sad truth. I thought.

I lightly caressed his cheek with the side of my pointer finger. "You mean so much to me Jimin." I said very softly so he wouldn't wake up. Or at least I don't think he was. But his next move might've changed my mind about that.

He put his arm around me.

I felt so good but I knew this was so bad. He doesn't like me. I kept telling myself. But what if he did? What if he actually feels something and doesn't just want me for the bet? And just then, I believed it was actually something real. I believed I could trust him. I wanna be able to tell him everything.

He slowly opened his eyes and I thought "Wow. How does someone look this good as soon as they wake up? I look like a rat."

"Good morning Mi Cha. How do you feel?" he asked. "Oh wait before you say anything, the only reason why I'm sleeping here is because I was scared for you after last night, so I wanted to be here for you."

"Thank you Jimin. I actually feel a lot safer here. Can I stay for a while? At least for a couple days?" I asked, hoping to finally have a safe place.

"Of course. You can stay here as long as you want and you can come over anytime. No matter the circumstance. Also, you never answered my question. How are you feeling?" he asked again.

"I have a huge headache but I guess that's one of the side effects of getting drugged. And pretty much all of my lower body aches." Wait I shouldn't have said that. Maybe he thinks I'm weird because I said that. I was over thinking.

"I'm so sorry Mi Cha. I wish I could make everything bad go away. Just know that I'll always be here for you." Jimin told me.

For a moment, I felt special. I wanted to be with him. To be more than close friends who care so deeply about each other. But there was no way he felt the same way. Only in my dreams.

Jimin's POV
We just layed there for a moment after I said that. I could tell she was deep in thought until I got a call.

"It's Namjoon. I'm sorry but I have to take this, I'll be right back baby!" Oh no... I just said that. I didn't mean it like that but I can't take it back now.

Mi Cha's POV
What did he say? Did he call me baby just now? My heart fluttered. What do I say back? Am I supposed to feel pressured to say something? You know, I'm just gonna go see what he says on the phone. I know it's wrong but it's just Namjoon so it can't be anything bad. I thought about it then left.

"Hey Namjoon...How are you?...Oh she's doing great, she still has some side effects tho...Yeah I did take her home but I was honestly scared that something else could've hurt her last night so I slept with her...No not like that you pervert!...We would be cute together?...Well I was thinking of calling off the bet because I honestly do like her right now but I'm afraid Hyun Jae will pull another stunt like that on her again...Oh okay, bye. *line cuts off*

I was kind of happy hearing that. Hearing that he really does want me for more than what I thought. Should I ask him though? Maybe I can say something like "I was thinking, maybe we can be more than friends?" Aishhh Mi Cha you sound like a middle schooler. I'll just wait for him to say it.

Jimin walked back into the room looking at me kind of weird.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, it was just about earlier. Did you feel uncomfortable when I said that? I didn't mean to say it or make you feel bad." he told me sincerely.

"I definitely didn't feel uncomfortable. My heart just skipped a beat when you said that." I said.

"Wait is that a bad thing?" he asked concerned.

"Aw poor innocent Jimin. Of course it's not. I just got a feeling like a firework shot off in my body. It made me feel good to be honest." I said.

"Oh okay. That's good." he replied.

"Since it's Saturday, do you think we could just lay down in bed together all day? I understand if you don't wa-

He cut me off. "Yes I do. I would love that."

We layed there for what seemed to be hours. I felt so comfortable and safe in his arms. I just really wanna tie the knot but I can't. I finally got up and said;

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I probably need one after last night."

"Oh okay I'll see you later!" he said as I walked out.

After about 30 minutes, I got out of the shower and realized I had no extra clothess. Or a towel. Great.

"Jimin!" I yelled, hoping to get his attention.

"Yes Mi Cha?" he answered.

"I don't have any extra clothes or a towel!" I said as he was coming up the stairs.

"I'll go check for a towel somewhere. But I think they might all be dirty." he told me.

Just my luck. Jimin doesn't have a towel and I don't have clothes. Eomma is at work too so I can't ask him to grab some for me.

"I don't have any towels but you can wear one of my shirts like you did yesterday. I don't know what to do about the pants though since mine won't fit you." he informed me through the bathroom door.

Jimin went back to his room to grab one of his favorite shirts for me. Whenever he gave it to me, it smelled like him and I loved it so much.

I think I really want you Park Jimin...