Chapter 12: The Truth be Told

Jimin's POV
I walked in to see my father drunk, and outraged. I was thinking he would throw his glass bottle at me so I ran upstairs to my room.

As soon as I ran in there, I locked the door. I didn't want him talking to me or coming in. I sat down on my bed and immediately thought of Mi Cha. What will she think when she realizes I'm gone? Will she use the hospital phone and try to contact me? I have to get there quick before she thinks of anything.

I fell asleep for a few more hours and then decided to get ready to go. I collected my clothes, my phone, phone charger, and my courage to go downstairs. I walked down to the living room and saw my dad on the couch. He looked upset and it was probably about last night. (well technically this morning but you get the point)

"You're staying here today. They're saying there's a killer on the loose and I don't want you going out since you stayed out so late last night." appa said.

"But my friend needs me! She is very sick at the hospital and has no way of contacting her parents!" I told my appa.

He threw a beer bottle at me. It broke on the floor right next to me and a shard came up and scratched my face. "If I send you, you better come straight back boy, or I'll hit you again." he said.

"Don't worry I will be back shortly." I replied.

I left the house and got in my car. I still remember her sweet voice saying that she loved my car. She's so amazing and strong but I don't think she could be able to take what the girls at school would say to her. About us. About her and I dating. They already drugged her at a party on Friday so I can't let anything else happen to my Mi Cha. I have to stick with her all the time.

I walked into the hospital and went up to the front desk to ask what room she was in.

"Do you know what room Jeon Mi Cha is in?" I asked the lady working there.

"232." she quickly responded.

I looked around for a map. There wasn't anything I could use to see where she was so I started wandering the building. It was 10:31 when I finally found what room she was in.

I opened the door to see Mi Cha was still sleeping.

"Good morning Mi Cha baby." I said softly so she wouldn't be frightened when she woke up.

"Jiminie? Is that you?" she asked in confusion.

"Yes it is. I've missed you." I told her.

"Then why did you leave? And where did the blood falling from you cheek come from?" she asked.

"Oh nothing, I just fell and the only reason I left was because my appa needed me for something. I hope you didn't worry too much while I was gone."

She giggled. "I didn't."

Jungkook's POV
It was so late that I just decided to go to bed when I got home from the hospital. When I woke up, I realized I had just missed a call from them a few hours ago. I checked to see if they left a voicemail. Yep. I guess I'll listen to it.

"Hey, this is (nurse's name from yesterday) and I'm calling in regards to Jeon Mi Cha. Could you try and contact your eomma please and tell her what happened? The hospital can't reach her at this time. Thank you Jeon Jungkook and goodbye." the message said.

My eomma? Why? Wouldn't I need to call Mi Cha's eomma? I don't even know who my eomma is. I have to take care of myself since appa's gone. Wait. Am I...? Her brother?

Mi Cha's POV
It was so nice to see Jimin again. But of course, he had to take a call as soon as he got here.

"Sorry this is Jungkook, I'll try to stay quiet." Jimin took the call and went to the corner of the room.