Chapter 15: The Tapes

Mi Cha's POV
It's been a week since Jimin found out about me not eating. He finally went home yesterday but just came back with more clothes and needed supplies to stay here again. I had a feeling there was something going on at home but I wasn't going to force him to tell me if he didn't want to.

I had finally started to eat again, but it hurt. I only had 2 snacks a day and no real meals. Jimin ate with me to show me that it was okay to eat. He actually ate a lot but I'm not going to judge and I think it was just to make me feel better.

It was Friday afternoon, and Jungkook came home from school early. So I went into his room to go see what was wrong.

"Hey Jungkook, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just felt a little sick today. Thanks for checking." Jungkook said.

Jungkook's POV
I came home from school early today. I wasn't feeling good because I found a sex tape in my locker. And not just any sex tape. Jimin and Mi Cha's.

It looked like he was trying to hurt her when he did it. He spanked her multiple times and that wasn't in the explanation they gave me. It was so weird and painful to watch. But who would do that? Who would send out a video of them?

*Ring Ring* I was getting a call from Taehyung.

Me: Hello?
Taehyung: Hey, did you get it too? The video of Jimin and Mi Cha?
Me: Yeah I did, who would do that?
Taehyung: I don't know, but you live with her, and the whole group got them too.
Me: But I don't know their locker combinations. And why would I give myself one if I did it?
Taehyung: Like I said, I don't know but they all think you did it because you were jealous.
Me: What? Jealous? She's my sister!
Taehyung: Can I just add the other members to this call real quick?
Me: Sure but-

~~~~Yoongi has been added to the group~~~~~
~~~~Namjoon has been added to the group~~~~
~~~~~~Jin has been added to the group~~~~~~
~~~~Hoseok has been added to the group~~~~~
~~~~~Jimin has been added to the group~~~~~

I was gonna say not to add Jimin because I wasn't ready to talk to him about it yet. I'm pretty sure the other members weren't either.

Taehyung: Hi guys! How are you?
Jin: Why are we in this?
Jimin: Yeah, why did you add us?
Taehyung: I didn't mean to add you Jimin. You can go and leave the groupchat.
Yoongi: Oh so that's what we're talking about.
Me: We need to talk about something without you Jimin. I'll talk to you later.
Jimin: Why do I have to leave? If it's something you're talking about with the group, you can talk to me about it too.
Namjoon: Fine. But you won't like it.
J-hope: So who do you think did it?
Jimin: Did what?
Jin: Ohhhhh. Jimin-hyung didn't get one.
Namjoon: It makes sense though doesn't it?
Jimin: Just tell me already!
Yoongi: So who wants to tell him?
Me: I will. When all of us opened our lockers after 6th hour, there was a tape in there. It was a video of you and Mi Cha having sex. We don't know if anyone else in the school got a copy though.
Jimin: What the fuck?! Jungkook you were the only one in the house at the time!
Me: But it was during the day. The tape said Monday, January 26 at 1:43. I heard a knock during the video and that must've been me.

Jimin's POV
I immediately knew what he was talking about when he said the time and the date. But no one was there. So who could it have been?

Me: Thanks for letting me know Jungkook.

I ended the call but I heard Jungkook in his room still talking to them for a while.

I had to take my anger out on something, so I left the house for a while with 27,000 won and paid for a rage room. It was fun smashing plates and throwing things everywhere. I came home in a better mood than before. I just realized I hadn't talked to Mi Cha yet though. She had no idea.

"Hey Mi Cha?" I knocked on her door.

"Come in." she replied and I walked in her room. "Hey Jimin. What's up?"

"What's up is the fact a video of you and I fucking is going around the whole school." I said.

"What? When did this happen?"

"I found out today. But the video was taken last Monday right before Jungkook moved in." I said.

"Well what can we do about it? It just happens. I'm pretty sure everybody in the school has had a video of them doing things together anyway." She took this very calmly.

I hated that she wasn't taking this seriously. It was a real problem and she could care less.

"Really?! That's all you have to say about this?" I started yelling uncontrollably. I obviously didn't mean to though, but she couldn't see that. "They're gonna come after you again! And all you care about is lounging around?"

I could see the anger, fear, and sadness in her eyes. She was seconds away from breaking down. "Well sorry if you couldn't tell, but I still have fucking cuts everywhere on my body! I am in pain 24/7 and you don't even recognize it!"

"I'm sorry Mi Cha. I didn't know-"

"Just get out. Get the hell out of my room!" she yelled at me.

I walked out, slamming the door behind me.

I'm guessing Jungkook heard that, since he came out of his room to ask what happened.

"Nothing. Mi Cha and I just had a little fight. That's all." I told him.

"Was it about the videos? If so, I think I have a solution to the problem." Jungkook said.

"Thanks little Kookie, but that's not the problem. I'm gonna go cook dinner."

I finished the dinner around 7:29. I knew Mi Cha wasn't going to eat since we just fought a few hours ago, but I had to at least try.

I knocked. "Mi Cha? Are you hungry?" I asked. There was no response. I walked in the room to see her sitting in the corner, hugging her knees tightly, and hyperventilating. She still didn't say a word.

I walked over to where she was, and sat down next to her. "Mi Cha? Can you hear me? I love you. I'm sorry for earlier. I never realized that all those cuts still hurt. I thought they would've healed by now but I guess not. Now I know you don't want to see me right now so I'll just leave your food in here." I sat her plate down and left the room.

"Jungkook do you still have the tape? I want to see if I can figure out who it is. Oh and dinner is done by the way." I told him.

"Thanks Jimin. And yes I still have them. They're in the 2nd drawer in my room." he said.

I walked into his room, and put the tape in an old tape player I found. I turned the volume up and as soon as I did, I knew exactly who it was.

Hyun Jae.