Chapter 2: The Plans of Hyun Jae

(A/N this switches point of views a lot but I hope you will enjoy it!)

Jimin's POV
"Mi Cha. I already hate her because of her attitude. How could Taehyung try to make friends with her? And why don't the other guys hate her?" I thought.

"Did you see how disrespectful she was hyung?" I asked Jungkook.

"Maybe she just didn't feel good today, after all, it is her first day and that's a lot of pressure." Jungkook replied positively.

"Yeah Jimin. Give her a break." said Namjoon.

"I don't care that it's her first day, she disrespected a mafia king!" I shouted angrily.

"First of all, you aren't the king your dad is. Second of all, you're just mad she's not swooning over you like every other girl in this school is." Yoongi said.

"Shut up!" I stormed out of the classroom.

Mi Cha's POV
"Wow I can't believe you stood up to Jimin in there! You know if he wanted to, he could hurt you badly." Hyun Jae said as we walked to our next class.

"I don't care. I will not let that stop me from having a great time throughout the rest of high school."

"Wanna make a bet?" she asked.

"About...?" I asked her.

"That you won't start to like him the whole year and if you do, you owe me 100,000 won (around 100 usd) and we can't be friends anymore. If you don't, I owe you 150,000 won (around 150 usd) and we can stay friends." she bet me.

"Do you know how easy that will be? After all, he is the most unkind and manipulative person in the school. Also, why can't we be friends if me and Jimin date or start liking each other?" I asked.

"Let's just say Jimin and I have a bad past." She told me as she left for her next class.

"Park Jimin. You have no idea what's coming. I could make you fall so hard for me and leave just like that." I thought.

Jimin's POV
It was the end of the school day. I was thinking everyone left the school already but I heard noises from the dance practice room. I started walking towards it and just then, Mi Cha and Hyun Jae walked out of it.

"Oh hey Jimin!" Hyun Jae waved to me. "Can we talk in private for a few minutes?"

"Uh, sure but make it quick." I answered.

"And don't do anything bad in there to her Jimin!" Mi Cha said. Hyun Jae and I both glared at her. "Leave us alone you skank." I snapped.

Mi Cha's POV
What did he just call me? And Hyun Jae didn't care? I was thinking as I walked off.

Hyun Jae's POV
I'm sorry Mi Cha but I was too scared to stand up for you. I really wanted too though. I thought. "So Jimin, I couldn't help but notice your attraction to Mi Cha. We should make a bet." I offered.

"A bet? Why?" he asked me.

"Just for fun. Since she's the new girl, I wanna do the same thing we do every year with new kids." I said.

"The bet that I have to make her like me? H*ll no. She dresses like a hoe and is rude. Jimin replied.

"Now remember what happens when you don't agree. My family will destroy everything you have and we won't build you back up. All because of what happens when I tell them what you did." I threatened.

"Fine. I will do it. How long do I have to make her like me and how long do I have to keep her around?" Jimin questioned.

"2 weeks to make her like you and you can get rid of her as soon as you get close enough." I walked out.

Mi Cha's POV
"What took you so long?" I asked Hyun Jae.

"Oh nothing, Jimin was just being stubborn and asking a lot of questions." she replied.

After that, we walked in separate directions to our houses. I couldn't sleep so I started opening all of my Snapchats people sent me. Multiple just said "nudes?" so I immediately blocked them. I hate when people use me for my body. I plopped my head on my pillow and went straight to sleep.