Chapter 6: Parties Bring Drama

Mi Cha's POV
We finally got to the party. People were staring at me and I thought it was because I haven't been to school for a week or because of my outfit. But it was becuase I was with Jimin. Getting out of his car, people ran up to me asking me questions like "Are you guys dating?" as if I was a celebrity.

"Yes we are dating." Jimin stated.

What was he thinking? Telling the paparazzi that we are dating? I glared at him but he just mouthed "play along please" so that's what I did.

As soon as I went inside I found Hyun Jae. I stayed with her for a while and we just talked.

"I need to use the bathroom, can you hold my drink?" I asked, slowly handing her my cup.

"Yeah of course bestie!" Hyun Jae replied.

Hyun Jae's POV
She walked off to the bathroom and I handed her cup to Seon Woo. He is my real best friend and the best at receiving drugs. He was planning on drugging her and then taking her upstairs but nothing more.

"This is payback for dating my dead baby's father you b*tch!" I laughed while he poured the drugs in.

Mi Cha's POV
I'm so glad I can trust someone with my drink and have someone who cares about me. I walked downstairs to grab my drink back from Hyun Jae when I saw her standing next to a guy.

"Hey Hyun Jae thanks for holding my drink! Who's this?" I asked, pointing at the man standing next to her.

"Oh this is Seon Woo." she told me.

"Nice to meet you!" he said very positively. He seemed like a nice person.

I took a sip of my drink and immediately felt dizzy. I forgot to take my medicine again so I figured that's just what it was. But just in case, I told them I was going upstairs to sit down for a little while. It looked like someone was following me but I couldn't tell since my vision was blurry. I found an empty room and sat down on the bed.

"You don't look too good princess. I guess I'll just have to fix that." said the man from earlier.

I think it was Seon Woo but I don't know for sure. All I remember was him telling me what to do and me trying to escape but I was too weak. I told him to stop and get off me but he wouldn't. I kept pushing and pushing but he wouldn't budge. I started screaming for help but nothing. I was helpless.

Jimin's POV
As soon as I got there I stayed with the guys. They were so inquisitive about me and Mi Cha. I told them that it was just to get the girls to leave me and her alone for a while.

"Did you guys hear that?" J-hope asked us.

There was a very small scream coming from upstairs.

"It's probably a couple just messing around." Jungkook said.

I didn't trust it so I decided to go upstairs and check it out. The light screams got closer and closer until I heard which room it was coming from. I opened the door and saw a man on top of Mi Cha while she was screaming "Help!" so I ran downstairs to get the guys as fast as possible.

We all ran in there and threw him off of her.

"What the f*ck were you doing to her?!" I shouted at him with so much anger built up.

Then I realized who it was. Seon Woo. Yoongi had something like this happen to him when he was younger, so he left the room feeling uneasy. The other members followed so I was left alone in the room with Seon Woo and Mi Cha.

"Tell me! Why were you doing this to her? You were hurting her, scaring her, doing and taking  things without permission, and you roofied her!" I was so mad I couldn't stop myself.

I punched him. I hit him until he was unconscious.

"How do you like it?!" I yelled. I picked up Mi Cha and left the party. I set her down in my car lightly to make sure nothing would hurt. I took her back to my house since my dad would be out drinking.

Mi Cha's POV
I was aching. Jimin picked me up and held me with my legs around his waist and my arms resting on his shoulders. When he set me down in the car, everything hurt a little bit but I can tell he did it very lightly, trying not to hurt me.

"I'm gonna take you to my house okay?" Jimin told me.

I just looked at him and nodded. I felt numb. I was so scared and he came to save me. Maybe he changed his mind about the dare? Ah who am I kidding. He's just a playboy anyway.

We got to the house and I unbuckled my seat belt.

"Can you walk? Ah nevermind, I'll just carry you." he said softly. His voice was kind of soothing in a way.

He carried me in and set me down on what I assume to be his bed.

"You can sleep here. I'll be sleeping in the guest room right next to you. Let me know if you need anything. Oh and you can use one of my big t-shirts to sleep in. Goodnight Mi Cha." he said.

"Goodnight Jiminie!" I was still a little bit high from the party so I quickly changed into one of his shirts, and went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.