Before the Party

Y/n's Pov

I just woke up and I was very excited for my first day of my last high school year this would be an amazing year I would make it go to history. Ready for all the hook ups and i'm not going to do relationships because those are overrated.
I got out of the shower and went downstairs so I could eat breakfast my parents weren't home and my mom had left me a note.

" Good morning sweetheart, have a great day at school, I had to leave for work earlier than expected for an urgency and dad left early as usual but he will be home earlier because I won't be able to. Have fun today x"

Great my mom was going to do another night shift and I would spend the night with dad which I love it, we always had a great relationship and he was my best friends but sadly he was always working so I couldn't spend as much time with him as I would rather but everyone in this house do their own thing specially my brother Levi and talking about the devil.

"Oi what you doing where's mom?" Levi asked

"She's gonna do a night shift again and she needed to leave early because of an urgency, so we will be spending time with dad" I answered him

Levi was a good brother overprotective sometimes but I know he only wants the best for me. He knows everything about me and I know everything about him we are very close he was my literal best friend/brother. He wasn't so open with other people, he was actually pretty moody and closed. Levi was in university one close to here NYU, yes we live in New York, even though he was in uni we only he was only one year older than me making this his first year in uni.

"Well i meed to go, don't wanna be later for my first day of my last year" I said grabbing a toast to eat on my way "And i still need to pick up Sasha and Ymir, so see ya later Levi." I said getting up from the table this time.

"Oh by the way my friends are coming over tonight, just thought I would let you know just in case you want to bring your hook ups and have fun too" Levi warned me.

"Your friend as Erwin and Hanji? Or you got new friends that I don't know about?" I asked him in a playful way.

"It's Erwin and Hanji yeah, you know them for an eternity now so maybe you can just be with us if you please" Levi offered.

"Imma think about it maybe I can do both of your proposals, now I need to go, see you later and good luck at uni" I gave him a hug and walked towards the door.

"See you later, good luck with your first day of your last year shorty" He said making fun of my height even though we were the same height, so I just smirked and made my way to the garage but when I got there I remembered that Levi will need it, damn so I needed to go with my motorcycle which means i need to text Sasha or Ymir to find someone that can bring them, no wait maybe I can text Connie to pick Sasha up for me so I grabbed my phone did exactly that.

Old Lady (y/n)
-Hey empty head can you pick up Sasha for me?

Caillou
- Umm weren't you going to do that?

Old lady
-Yes but Levi will need the car so he ca go to uni so need to go with the motorcycle making me able only to bring Ymir or Sasha.

Caillou
-Okay but I will tell Sasha you chose Ymir and not her she will be crossed with you and I hope she steals your food :p