I hate you

I was outside smoking and thinking about Hanji, for some reason I was bothered that they were ignoring me.

"Oi do you have a lighter?" I heard someone asking me so I turned to see who it was and it was the white haired girl from the same table as the girl Hanji was looking at.

"I do" I gave her a smirk and she returned, I wasn't expecting that. I lit her cigarette with my own.

"But i rather do it like this if u don't mind" She then blushed and smoked her cigarette.
After a minute of silence she decided to speak.

"What's your name?"

"Y/n... y/n l/n"  I threw the cigarette away and looked at her.

"Oh I've heard about you. You have quite the reputation around here" She said raising her eyebrows in surprise.

"Am I that famous?" I chuckled "Hope nothing bad then..."

"Not at all, but anyways are you and the person next to you dating or at least a thing?"

I was shocked by her question how come did she think that.

"Definitely not... I don't date"

"Is that so? Interesting... well I like the girl who's sitting next to me by the table, Petra, but your friend, Hanji, keeps taking her attention away, you see i'm pretty sure she's trying to make me jealous but I don't play like that i'm just going to give her pay back. I saw you coming outside and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to propose you something"

I laugh at her explanation, it was funny and I indeed could help and maybe I will see Hanji jealous or not.

"Y/n? What you doing here?" Hitch appeared out of nowhere, I swear this girl is a ghost.

"I'm discussing something with a friend i will go to your table in a bit" I winked at her and she walked back inside. I turned my face to the girl again.

"I'm in but first could you at least tell me your name?"

"I'm Rico...They're coming..." With no further explanation she kisses me, I obviously return the kiss and start moving my hand to her hips.

We both pulled away to catch a breath and when I look to my side I see Hanji and the girl Petra. Hanji looked mad, I could see steam getting out of their ears and Petra looked sad maybe disappointed as well.
I passed through Hanji and bumped my shoulder against theirs and cleaned my lips and then whispered in their ear.

"Have fun" I gave a step further but Hanji quickly turned and grabbed my wrist making me turned back to them and grabbed the collar of my shirt. I looked at them with a sarcastic look on my face and smirked.

"I hate you" That's all they could say before letting go of me and proceeding with whatever she was going to do.

I walked in and made my way to Hitch's table before anyone could notice i came behind Hitch's sit and bit her ear, she let out a little moan.

"Oi you two please do your stupid business inside the bathroom or in a private place" Annie said annoyed and I laughed.

"Fine, can I borrow your car keys then?" I asked Reiner and he gave me a supportive smile.

"Of course, nothing I would do to see Hitch unable to walk" Hitch gave him a slap in his head causing him to whimp in pain.

Me and Hitch went to the parking lot and got in Reiner's car. The first thing Hitch did was put some Chase Atlantic on, she loved to fuck listening to them. She started kissing my neck and making hickeys but I stopped her.

"You know the rules kitten, no hickeys" I grabbed her neck and flip her under me. I licked her neck and grabbed one of her tits in my hand, she moan very lightly.

"Moan harder for me princess"

"Fuck me hard already then idiot" I laughed at her comment and wasted no time.
I put my hand under her skirt and took her underwear out. I gave her kisses from her neck till her waist and then looked at her.
I decided to play with with her clit with one of my fingers.

"Stop teasing and fuck me already god Jesus" She groaned.

"Be patient" I started to lick her clit and she arched her back, i then put two fingers inside her making her moan louder. My thrusts were though and slow, I stopped licking her clit and kissed her tight.

"A-Ah fuck y-y/n" She moan loudly enough that i'm sure everyone outside could hear.

I started licking her clit again in circles but very slowly.

"Y-y/n i'm gonna-" Before she could finish her sentence I stopped everything i was doing and chocked her hard.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission princess" She nodded and gulped hard.

I put 3 fingers inside her and her moans were louder and louder her back was so arched that it looked like it could break. To stop her of being so loud i kissed her hard, but it was almost impossible to keep her quiet.

"Keep it low kitten otherwise we will need to end this" She then closed her mouth and a tear left her eye.

"Y-y/n make me unable to walk for day p-plea a-ahhh" I started to fasten my thrusts but still tough.

"Cum for me princess" She finally came all over my fingers. I took my fingers out of her pussy and made her lick them.

"You like how you taste? Cause i do" i moved down to her pussy and started to lick it she let out a moan so i put two fingers in and thrust it though and fast. She was a moaning mess again.

"Cum for me again you slut" After a few thrust she came on my tongue and my fingers so i went to kiss her so she could taste herself on my lips. After the kiss i took my fingers out and she groaned in pleasure that made me chuckle a little. She licked my fingers again and this time I pushed my fingers deep in her throat and made her gag. I took it out and grabbed her jaw with that same hand.

"You're such a good slut, so well behaved, now we need to go be with our friends let's go"

I opened the door and the cold breeze immediately hit my body. I looked at Hitch and her legs were shaking, she tried to walk but she couldn't, that means I understood my mission and I succeeded.

I laughed at her and grabbed her bridal style and got in again. Hanji immediately stared at me and I looked back, I could feel her hate glare from here so i gave her a smile.

I placed Hitch on the chair she was sitting and went back next to Hanji and whispered in their ear.

"That could be you but you were to entertained playing revenge" I noticed their face blush before they could hide it by turning away, I grabbed their jaw and said

"It still can, i mean the after party is still happening. It all depends on how you behave" I gave them a neck kiss and they let out a silent moan, before she could answer Levi interrupted.

"Oi brats let's go it's time..."

A/N

Hey guys, sorry for the late update:) but here I am.

I wont update this anytime soon cuz I have exams in a month so i have a lot of homework and studying that i need to do.

Yes this fic is going slow bc i'm a lazy sorry :/

I appreciate all of your comments and likes yo this fic:)