Not what you think

While Armin drove us to my house I decided to post a picture of us today since me and Armin didn't have as much pictures as we used to.

I saw Ymir's comment and immediately told Armin.

"Look i told you you were too close and on top of that you needed to put your fingers on my lips... Ymir always teases but she knows we're best friends" I give him a small slap on his arm and he laughs.

"Yeah totally, besties who kiss often" He turned his face to me and putting his lips on a kissing position so he could pretend to kiss me as a joke, he laughed and i pushed him slightly away making him look offended.

"As if it wasn't true ahahhaha" I rolled my eyes at his statement. It was true but it was because we felt comfortable with each other at that was it.

We got to my house and went to watch a movie in our traditional way, which was on the couch using only underwear and some snacks.
While I was picking up the snacks Armin chose the movie. I quickly made my way to the couch after grabbing all the snacks but Armin looked at me confused.

"What?" I asked him with a even more confused look on my face.

"Where's the drinks with ice y/n!!" Oh yeah forgot about that so I got up and went to pick it up while answering him.

"I'm on my way to pick it up can't you see dumbass" I pretended and he laughed at me.

I grabbed a small bucket with ice and ice tea our favorite during movie night.
We were finally ready to start the movie so Armin pressed the play and the movie started.
Ten minutes into the movie had passed and suddenly I feel ice going down my stomach placed by Armin, I moaned from the cold touch of the ice i then looked at Armin to asked why he did that but he was two steps ahead of me and grabbed the ice cube on my stomach with his own mouth.

"A- Arminn" I tried to stop him but it was useless he started moving the ice cube in between my breasts and that's when someone opened the door, fuck, lucky for me Armin didn't hear so he keep moving the ice cube to my collarbone and then my neck.

"Armiinn... A-A-Armin s-top there's... people coming..." I looked at the entrance since the living room had vision to the entrance, I saw Hanji, Levi and Erwin standing in the entrance of the living room, then I looked at Armin who was blushing like crazy for being caught his dirty actions. Levi looked shocked so as Erwin but Hanji, she looked mad, no furious.

"Levi..." She clenched her jaw and fists still looking at us "Maybe we should go somewhere else... this was clearly not a good time" Levi and Erwin were looking at her after she said that, Levi then turned his face to me so he could say something but before he could i spoke.

"N-No need, we were just watching a movie and waiting for you guys... We'll going upstairs and get dressed, be right back" Levi looked at me with an approval look different from the murder look he was giving me after what Hanji said.