You must be kidding me

I was now standing in front of the Hanji's door, we decided that we were meeting here later on the day.
I rang the door bell expecting Hanji to open the door but instead the girl from the bar opened the door, anger ran all over me on the same instant.

"Oh hi Hanji is on their way, she's finishing something. Tell her I got bored and left" She passed through me with a smile on her face and ran like she was running from the police.
I got in and went to Hanji's room, they were busy building something, it seemed like a project.

I knocked on the door so she could know it's me but they didn't really seem to know that it was me.

"Finally you took an eternity, now..." Hanji turned and she seemed surprised to see that it wasn't who she's thought it was which I supposed she expected the girl from earlier.

"You wanted to talk so here i am" I said letting my anger take the best out of me.

"Yeah..." there's was a moment of silence till she started speaking again "You have nothing to say to me?"

"So as?"

"You kidding me? So as the pictures running around after u just said you were gonna be serious with me and that girl from the party all over you seconds after you legit said that you were serious about us. I don't know something in between that you know" They seemed mad, they stopped whatever they were doing and their focus was all on me.

"You were the one running away from me without letting me explain and the picture are a misunderstanding" I was leaned on the door not letting a drop of emotion going through my face or my words.

"Okay that was my mistake but you also didn't look forward on trying to explain anything to me besides that, what is there to explain on a girl being all over you and you clearly enjoying it since you weren't trying to pull away" They clenched their wrist.

"I was trying to pull away, she kept insisting because..." I realized I couldn't finish my sentence otherwise she would know about the bet and any changes i had with them will be gone.

"Because what huh..." They gave a step towards me, their eyes were full of water on the verge of crying. Should I tell them? Fuck it i will make this right.

"Because i made a bet..."

"A bet?" They seemed confused.

"A bet with Annie where I would make you have sex with me and fall in love with me then drop you and she will give me money for it but I gave up on the bet because... because I like you okay, goddamnit I've been trying to avoid it but I can't. And i was coming here so I could fix the misunderstanding between us as well but after i saw that girl from the bar answering the door i'm here asking myself if maybe I was just one more on your list as well" Once finished i felt my cheek burn. Hanji slapped me with all their strength, I looked back at them holding my cheek.

"Don't you dare saying that. Not everyone is like you, a heartless piece of shit. That's what you are, I actually liked you, i was so happy when you said you were serious about us, but it was a fucking bet for you. This whole time I was playing the fool while you fucked literally everyone else and i was here thinking i was especially that i might have a chance with you. I should've listened to your brother, he said that I should be careful with you because you play with people feelings. Don't even come with your bullshit saying you did like me back because the moment I ran off you went fucking your old fuck buddy like what u told me hours before were nothing, not to say that you don't even respect your own friends since Ymir has a girlfriend... I called you here to let you explain yourself hoping that what i saw was a mistake and nothing more and we could move on so that when i leave for Japan i'm more calm that you wouldn't be fucking everyone-" They were now crying and a total mess.

"Wait, leave? To Japan?"  I was confused.

"From everything i said that's what you pay more attention to" They sarcastically laugh "Yeah I'm leaving to Japan for a chemistry thing for Uni"

"And you didn't tell me this before? You must be kidding me, you can't leave" I was angry and sad, i didn't expect Hanji to leave not them. Fuck what did i do.

"Are you serious right now, after what you told me you want me to do whatever you want, besides i have no choice" I didn't let them finish their sentence and hit the door.

"Fine leave just like everyone else, I don't know why I expected a different outcome out of this" I left got in my motorcycle and drove away. My phone kept ringing and ringing but I wasn't going to pick up. I drove as far as I could till I calmed down and went back home.

Time skip till y/n got home

I got home and saw Hanji sitting right in front of my door.

"Are you crazy? Out of your mind? You could've an accident"  They slapped me again but this time not so hard as the last time.

"I just needed to get my mind cleaned up..." I tried to pass through her but she pushed me back.

"You're not going anywhere till we talked this out"

"There's nothing to talk about." I tried once again to pass through but she didn't let me again.

"Y/n please, look I really like you and when u disappeared on your motorcycle I couldn't stop thinking about you being dead, about not even being able to get your phone call or see you. I can't trust you right now but I'm willing to give you another chance to show me how serious you are about us. And about Japan I'm going in one month so we have time and we can try long distance" I admit i was happy to hear that they were able to give me one more chance after i told them about the bet but they were still moving to Japan and I don't know how to deal with that.

"Can I think about the Japan situation please" They looked relieved that i was willing to give it a thought.

Author's Note

Heyyyy don't be mad at me guys i swear i tried to update but didn't had motivation or ideas plus i was in vacation with some friends.

And for those who text me through here i'm sorry if I answer days later you see I figured it out that this app had a text option no long ago but I'm trying to check it often now see if any of u text.
Don't think I'm ignoring you because I'm not ahahha i like talking with you guys, but just in case you guys can text me through Instagram as well @holdmyjointx i might answer faster there.

I'm also trying to update more so next week another update or this weekend.