Hallucinations

Y/n's Pov

I woke up with a huge a headache from all the alcohol i had yesterday, Zero Two was next to me sleeping still. I got up brushed my teeth and made breakfast for me and Zero Two while i was at it she woke up and hugged me from behind, I turned and gave her a kiss.

"Last night you were on fire, what got into you?" I then remembered who i saw yesterday.

"Nothing, can't i give you a night to remember once in a while?" I saw her blushing and laughed at her.

"Idiot... all the night i have with you ate nights to remember. Anyways I'm going to shower we're meeting my moms for lunch don't forget" She walked away and went to take a shower.

Did I really saw Hanji yesterday, I must've saw it wrong maybe i was too high hallucinating perhaps.
I'm taken out of my thoughts when my phone rang non stop, I checked and it was Sasha texting me like a maniac.

Potatoe girl
-y/n y/n y/n you won't believe who i saw yesterday at the party.
-actually i won't tell you
- but it's good news
-well...
-idk
-you see Jean said I shouldn't
-but Connie say I should
-and I already texted you
-so now you will scream at me for making a fuss and end up not telling you
-okay ima tell you
-i saw...
-Hanji:)

Shit... it wasn't an hallucination.

Trouble kid
- oh okay cool ig

Idk what to say to that, I should just ignore. I'm happy with Zero Two and besides today I won't think about anything besides Zero Two otherwise Zero Two moms might kill me, specially her mom Sumin.

Time skip to the lunch

"So y/n how's your musical career" Sumin aksed

"It's been fine thanks for asking. What about your company?" I tried to be polite as much as I could. After a while we were all done and Zero two decided it was a good idea to go walk around the city i said I would be on my way i was just going to smoke a cigarette and catch up with them.
I was lighting my cigarette with my hand in front of my face, when i took them out i faced no one less than Hanji.

"H-Hi" i said, they gave a smile.

"Hey! Long time no see"

"Yeah indeed, how have you been?" I said talking a hit on my cigarette.

"I've been okay, what about you" They seemed worried.

"Well it's going you know how it is" I gave them a weak smile.

"I saw you and your band congratulations by the way, i just figured it out you guys are really good"

"Thanks, where are you headed?" I asked throwing my cigarette away and pick a new one.

"I was going home right down the street" this is my perfect opportunity.

"Let me walk you there, don't even say no i will do anyways" I raised my eyebrows to them and they gave up.
There was a minute silence till they broke it.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I gave them a smirk with the cigarette on my mouth.

"I do but can i not walk an old friend home?" Why are they asking such a straight forward question. They just nodded at my answer. "And you?" They immediately got all red.

"NO. I mean no sorry" they looked away avoiding eye contact with me. I laughed and they turned to me slightly annoyed "Why are you laughing?"

"You haven't changed a bit" I said looking at them in the eye.
They stopped walking looked at the building meaning we reached the destination. They then looked at me took the cigarette out of my mouth and threw it away and then looked intensely in my eye.

"Did you?" God i want to kiss them, but Zero Two, fuck it i guess.
I kiss them, it was a soft kiss but i fell good something I haven't felt since the last time I kissed them.

"I definitely did" I smirked at them and they smirked back.

"You shouldn't have done that"

"I know" I got serious, kinda sad.

"I will go in now, hope to see you again" They left without waiting for my reply.

I looked at the time shit Zero Two is waiting with her moms.
Thank the lord I still got on time.

Author's Note
Told you I would update soon :p
Anyways i feel inspired so i might update soon again...