My sister is an idiot

Levi's pov

We were getting ready for y/n's friends party. I knew them well since y/n was friends with them since she was 6 years old, at first y/n wasn't so close to them, she found them annoying especially that Eren dude and his sister, so she always came to hang with me and my friends so she also became their friends but I think she got to know them better and started to hang out more with them, consequently she didn't hang with Erwin, Hanji and I anymore. She also became a player/slut whatever you wanna call it. She had this best friend/boyfriend, Dazai, years ago but it didn't end on anything since he had to move to Canada and she didn't wanna do anything from distance because that would mean that she would be attached and no physical contact that for her was a must. Y/n and I are very similar, the only difference is that she takes advantage of all the boys and girls running after her and I don't, she's more social and talks more than I do but not much more though.

We were ready and I decided to text Y/n saying that we would leave in two hours so she knows that I'm coming. Hanji was very excited about this party as usual, she's excited about everything even uni she's something out of this world, she was annoying but couldn't live without her being there for me as a friend, Erwin and her were always there for me when I needed besides Y/n but she doesn't count since she's my sister and all. Hanji started to develop a tiny crush on y/n for about a year and a half now and all because one time y/n joined our chill night and both of them went to get snacks to the supermarket and when they got here my sister forgot to walk properly making Hanji fall and as a consequence Y/n landed right on top of Hanji only inches apart from her. Hanji felt something and struggled with it for months till she told me because she thought that y/n would figure it out if she didn't tell me cause she is terrible at keeping stuff for herself when it bothers her, she ends up being more obvious about it. 

"Oi Leviiiiii, what you think about getting wasted today?" Hanji asked literally begging me and taking me out of my thoughts.

"Tch, you always wanna get wasted and you always do" I stated.

"Yeah but I wanna do it together this time, please please please" She begged

"Fine, but one condition" I said making this the perfect opportunity to make Hanji make a move on y/n.

"Anything just to see drunk Levi again" she said with a big smile on her face which would disappear once I told her my condition.

"You need to kiss my sister today, if you promise to do it I'll get drunk" I said and her face blushed of embarrassment.

"L- Levi that isn't fair, you know that's hard for me especially in a party, you know your sister she will be busy, the whole night I won't even get a chance to talk with her neither will you." She made excuses but I wasn't gonna take it.

"Then I'm not getting drunk" I said as an ultimatum.

"Ugh fine, I will try my best I'm just gonna be one of her many hook ups tonight" Hanji said with a disappointed tone.

"Hanji don't be so dramatic you already slept with a lot of people she is just one more" Erwin said breaking his own silence.

"Erwin! I thought you would be on my side you traitor" Hanji said very dramatically putting her hand on her chest.

"Oi Erwin, my sister is not a toy for Hanji to play with, I'm only suggesting this because I want my sister happy and with someone I trust, and if anything Hanji wouldn't play with y/n like that she's too much of a pussy" I teased

Erwin laughed and Hanji protested for a bit but I stopped listening and went to pick my phone so I could check the time. We needed to go it was already time.