I hate when you play your cards right

When I opened the door Hanji was on Levi's bed and Levi was standing behind her. They were watching porn?

"You scared the shit out of my y/n I thought it was your parents" Hanji had her hand on her chest and looked scared while Levi seemed unbothered by my aggressive entrance.

"What are you guys doing?" Armin asked and stepped in front of me so I wouldn't do or say anything stupid.

"I was showing Levi how porn is weird because he said that he never watched it for being a waste of time" Levi choked on his own saliva which made him cough and got everyone's attention to him.

"Tch... that's not what I said shitty four eyes" I chuckled from his answer making them all turn they attention to me.

"Big brother never watched porn huh?" I walked to him now very close to his face, I grabbed his shirt collar and whispered in his ear so no one in the room could hear beside him "C'mon big brother don't lie, if you want to do it with Hanji just get over with it already... just know that will be your only and last chance to" I let go of him and he stubbled falling on his bed.

"Tch brat..." He had a light blush on his cheek. Hanji looked shocked by my action and Armin looked well normal.

"C'mon Armin, let them have their fun" I walked to Armin grabbing his arm and getting out of the room and grabbed the door knob.

"What do you mean by-" Hanji started but I closed the door so this shit show would be done.

I went to my room with Armin and push him on the bed, he was shocked but immediately got what was going on. I let the door open on purpose just in case Hanji passed, I was gonna make her see Armin fuck me. I wanted her so jealous, like she never been before.

I sat on Armin's lap and kissed him, the kiss was passionate but also full of lust I decided to deepen the kiss by asking permission to Armin for my tongue to enter his mouth he gave me permission and out tongue were embracing each other like it was out last meal. Armin tasted like mint and strawberries which I love it, I started taking Armin's shirt and he took mine right after, his hand made their way to my underpants at that exact moment we started hearing moaning coming from Levi's room. All I could think about is that Levi could never fuck Hanji the way I fuck her, she will come begging for me right after. I proceeded to kiss Armin and undid his belt throwing it behind us on the floor, he smiled during the kiss which he knew it turned me on when he did that. He moved one of his hands to under my underwear touching my cunt, his action made me let out a small gasp followed by a moan.

"Now we're talking princess... Moan for me, scream my name" Armin inserted two fingers in my cunt and I moan his name.

"Arminhh" he had his other hand on my back so I wouldn't fall.

Levi and Hanji kept going on the other room, it was more intense now.

Armin took his two fingers out of my cunt and stood up, i had my legs around his waist and his hands were on my ass.
He dropped me on the bed and laid on top of me not giving me time to react, he started kissing my neck going in between my tights, he kissed my inner tight and started licking my throbbing clit I arched my back grabbing the sheets.

There was no noise coming from Levi's room anymore so I think they were done, that was quick, damn big brother thought you were stronger.

Armin stopped licking my clit and brought his lips to mine, making me taste myself on his mouth.

"Like that princess? You still taste amazingly good" Armin and I normally do quickies so he never really gets the chance to taste me last time he did was a month ago before school started.