thirteen

Ashlyn POV.

"Why do they call you Sapnap?"

Fuck. I was so engrossed in the way Sapnap looked that I forgot there were other people in this small room and our whole exchange was witnessed by them all.

"I said why do they call you-"

"I fucking heard you." Sapnap clenches his jaw at the girl beside him. She flinched at his raise in voice, yet here I was selfishly happy he was losing his temper at her.

There was awkward silence, I wasn't sure if it was because of Sapnap's outburst or because of the exchange we had only moments ago. I didn't like the atmosphere surrounding the room so I pose an idea to the group.

"Spin the bottle?" I gaze across the room trying to figure out their reactions, I see Harper smirking in the corner.

"I'm down." She says.

"That's a children's game Ashlyn." Sapnap lowers his eyes at me, almost giving me a warning sign.

"Don't you think you have enough tantrums to warrant playing it then?" I play along.

"Fine. Go ahead." He sits back in his chair, giving up way too easily.

I pick up the nearly empty bottle of vodka next to me and pour the remains into my mouth. When it's empty I trace my tongue along the rim of the bottle, hoping Sapnap was watching. I put the bottle onto the centre of the table pointing towards the empty wall in front of me.

"I'll start." The girl that Sapnap brought in here excitedly grabs the bottle.

She twists the bottle and then releases it, causing it to spin around the table. It starts to slow when it reaches Harper and Punz in the corner, but it lands on Clay.

"Pucker up." She says, walking over to Clay.

Clay looks uninterested when she goes in for the kiss, just before she reaches his lips he turns so she kisses his cheek.

"No fair." She pouts, making me roll my eyes. I was starting to find her presence really annoying.

She goes back to her seat next to Sapnap and sits closer to him than she was before. I knew she was doing it on purpose but I wasn't going to let her know it was bothering me. Sapnap doesn't owe me anything, we're not together.

We decide to go anti-clockwise, mainly because Sapnap didn't want to be the next person to go. So that meant I was next to spin the bottle, I move the bottle closer to me and make sure to give it a big spin.

"Come here babe." I wink as the bottle lands on Harper.

She laughs and stands from Punz's lap, walking towards me and George. Before she reaches me I stand to join her. I wet my lips and plant kisses down her exposed neck, making sure it was visible to Sapnap. When I reach her collar bone I slowly trail my tongue back up towards her jawline, my hand moves up to her neck and I gently apply pressure to it.

I glance at Sapnap one more time before connecting my lips with hers, having a short but passionate kiss.

"Fucking hell." Punz groans in the corner. His face looked shocked but incredibly turned on by what he had witnessed.

"Isn't she fucking sexy." Harper praises me, knowing I put on that show to piss of Sapnap. Clay and George looked shocked as they watched Harper sit back with Punz.

"Give me the fucking bottle." Sapnap looks at me.

I smirk and hand him the bottle, he pulls it out of my hand and almost smashes it onto the table. He twists the bottle and repeats the spin that two of us had already done, this time the bottle lands on George. Which I'm sure was not what Sapnap had planned.