nine

Sapnap POV.

Shit.

I couldn't help myself, she sat there in front of her date with that fucking sausage in her mouth teasing me. That girl has so much confidence, yet as soon as I've got her pinned to a wall she's shaking in my arms. But like I told myself and her, I just want to get in her pants. Right?

When I left that table to follower her into the bathroom I wasn't expecting to have her legs wrapped around my body. Her begging me to kiss her, the feeling of her plump lips moving with mine. And fuck, the way she tugs on the back of my hair.

I was angry that she was trying to make me jealous, I don't get jealous easily but somehow Ashlyn brings out that side to me. Like poor George I didn't want to fracture his rib, he brought it on himself, he just never listens to me. He's a quiet man and keeps himself to himself, but of course that night of the party he had to lay his stupid fingers on her pretty little lips.

I wanted to come in here and yell at her, I wanted to break some shit. Tell her she needs to stop fucking with my head, that I just wanted fuck her and never see her again. I didn't want her to wiggle her way into my life, to become friends with my friends and hang out with them more than I do.

But fuck did her mouth feel good kissing me, I wondered what else it could do.

Anyway, now here we are. The annoying red haired girl who I think is called Lexi, storming in on us.

When Punz texted me asking me to come with him and Harper on a 'double date', I felt like I had to agree. I don't date, so I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on this chicks name, honestly not remembering who she was or what she looked like.

I was a little irritated to come here and see the back of a blonde girls head, one that I've come to know quite well now. When I saw that preppy blonde next to her, I couldn't help the scoff coming from my lips. Of course Ashlyn would be on a date with a preppy blonde, that's right up her stuck up arse. You know, given her fancy clothes and tendency to hate me, the arsehole.

"I'm waiting." Lexi taps her wrist, a childish gesture.

"You didn't really think I invited you on an actual date?" I ask her.

"Well you called me, I figured you missed the feeling of my tongue on that-"

"Okay stop right there." Ashlyn cuts her off, clearly understanding where that sentence was going.

"Who is this bitch anyway, Sap?" Fucking Sap, I hate it when people call me that.

"Yeah Sap. Who am I?" Ashlyn laughs at the shitty name Lexi gave me. I couldn't help the smirk on my face at her laugh, I liked her laugh and that annoyed me.

"Are you two like dating?" Lexi asks yet another question.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?" I finally speak, sick of hearing her whiny voice.

"No you don't get to shout at me. You rung me. I come in here to find you moaning in that bitches throat." She starts shouting at me, visibly getting more aggravated at the situation.

I decide to do something I would never usually do, but I was pissed that Lexi kept referring to Ashlyn as a Bitch. Given the fact she was crying over my slander on her outfit the other day and I wasn't sure how she would react to this, I wanted her away from it.

I motion to the door and give Ashlyn a quick nod, hoping she understood what I was asking her. She smiles at me, I take this as a yes and help her down from the countertop. I wasn't going to feed into Lexi's rage and I didn't want Ashlyn to get hurt from Lexi's petty words.