The Realm Crystal

Ultra Violet and Mr.E tore through the foliage on their bikes, finally catching up with the others. She pulled up beside Harumi and Killow. "Why'd the Emperor tell us to come all the way out here?"

    "He needs us to retrieve the Realm Crystal," answered Harumi, already knowing what her next question would be.

    "Why?"

    "Because Emperor Garmadon needs it to fulfill his plans."

    "But why?"

    "I don't know," snapped the Quiet One.

    Ultra Violet shrugged and yawned. "Okay then. I just wanted to know 'cause I don't wanna be riding all night for nothin'." 

    "If it is for the Emperor, it is not for nothing," declared Harumi loyally.

    "Yeah, yeah. Whatever," huffed the purple general.

    "Alright, c'mon everybody. We're almost to Hiroshi's Labyrinth," announced Killow encouragingly. He revved his engine.

    "Ew, bugs," grimaced Skip Vicious. He'd swallowed his fair share of insects as a biker, but the jungle was filled with whole swarms of them. He'd better keep his mouth shut.

    Mr.E narrowed his eyes and tapped Harumi on the shoulder. He pointed to the earth beside their bikes.

    The Quiet One quickly picked up on what he was showing her. Someone had recently been through here before them. She gritted her teeth. "Lloyd."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Surprisingly, getting to Hiroshi's Labyrinth was, all in all, not as bad the Resistance had expected. Sure, Dareth complained about sore feet almost the entire way and Mystaké kept trying to order someone to carry her around because she was an "elder deserving of some respect." But overall, not a horrible journey.

    Somehow, Shade ended up being the unlucky one that was made to give the whining woman a piggyback ride for the majority of the journey.

    "How much farther?" groused Shade, adjusting his hold on Mystaké.

    "Yeah, this place is starting to annoy me," commented Skylor, combing yet another spiderweb out of her hair.

    Lloyd squinted into the thick foliage. "Um, Pix, are we going the right way?"

    To everyone's great concern, the Samurai simply shrugged from inside her mech. "I am not completely certain. Hiroshi's Labyrinth seems to be scrambling my navigation systems. I assumed you knew the Realm Crystal's whereabouts, considering you have navigated this jungle once before."

    Lloyd froze, his emerald green eyes meeting her vibrant green eyes. He had a strained smile on his face as he spoke. "Um, but that was a long time ago. I thought you knew where we were going."

    Pixal shook her head. "I was following your lead."

    Lloyd, along with the rest of the Resistance, stared with dumbfounded expressions.

    Finally, Ronin piped up, voicing what everyone was thinking, "So we're lost?!"

    Nya immediately intervened before panic could set in. "No! We're technically in the right area. We just need to find where Borg hid the Realm Crystal in here."

    "That could take forever," fretted Dareth. "Don't explorers come in here all the time and never come out?"

    "Don't think about that," admonished Nya.