'We have to get one of them alone... Otherwise, we won't ever get out.'

A knock on the door makes us both stop talking.

'Come on girls, I said five minutes!' A voice down the hall yells. It's unmistakably Leon, but why does he sound so far away?

Slowly the door opens and an older-looking woman smiles at us. She looks like she's in her sixties, yet she's wearing a skirt with a white apron above it. A typical maid outfit.

'You've got to be kidding me..' I mumble and all Neveah can do is sigh.

These men are rich as fuck and they want us? What the fuck can we give them?

'Master Curzio wants you two to come down.' Master? These sick motherfuckers presumably have bigger pride than anyone I've ever met.

'Tell your master that he can get us himself.' Neveah smiles at the lady, before turning back to me.

The old lady quietly walks back into the hall and closes the door behind her.

'What did Rafael mean by saving us?' I ask since I don't remember anything besides blacking out and Neveah's screams.

'There was an attack on the club and they saved our lives...' she explains as best as she can, but it still doesn't answer my biggest question. Why?

'Girls, just come down here!' Leon sighs, his speech creeping closer to the door. 'Rio doesn't like to wait.'

Neveah and I look at each other, not knowing if we should even go anywhere near these psychopaths.

But then I'm reminded by Rio's words. He knows where I live. Or where I used to live. He knows where my mother lives. Shit...

'Let's go.' Neveah nods, knowing we have to talk to them at some point.

We walk towards the door and open it slowly, waiting to see Leon or the elder woman. But no one is in front of the door.

'Finally.' We look to our right and see Leon standing at the top of the stairs. His eyes are, again, on Neveah and Neveah only. What the fuck is his deal?

'Come on, Rio's waiting.' I knew this had something to do with Rio. He seems to be the leader around here.

In total silence, we follow Leon down the stairs. He's whistling a melody and doesn't seem to be bothered by us.

'If they're cousins, why do they look so much alike?' Neveah looks at Leon, to see if he heard my question, which he obviously didn't since he's too busy whistling, and sighs. 'I don't actually know.'

The only rooms we've been inside so far have been the office and the bedroom upstairs. We've seen the hall upstairs and the entrance-hall, but that's it.

Leon swiftly moves towards a dark-colored double door, on the left side of the big staircase, and opens it.

We follow him inside and look around. It's some kind of meeting room. The entire right wall is made out of glass. A large glass table is placed in the middle of the room with at least ten seats to sit on.

The chairs are simple, just black leather seats, but the chair at the end of the table was different. It was made out of dark wood and had emblems carved into it.

At the left side of the room, against the wall, was a big cupboard filled with all types of liquor and glasses.

There he stood, filling two glasses with something that looks like white wine, not even facing us, but assuming our presence.