Some good friends

Start from the beginning

The guy looked simple enough, he was an alpha of course as what Yuga said, his quirk was named by him "Cataclysm" because he could destroy what he touches when the quirk is active... But he could only use it once and it takes him now an hour and a half before he can use it again, at first it took him twelve hours before he could use it again, then it took him five hours and later three hours... He was slowly getting better that was for sure, he claims on the news that he found the omega of his dreams and that it was love at first sight (media claims that his mate feels the same way but Adrien never denied or confirmed it) he never said who it was or there second gender, he claimed that he wanted to wait until after they were mated to reveal her.

So he says it's a she but that was it, Katsuki couldn't believe how much gut Adrien has to claim all of this and not care about how Jasmine felt about it... Then again the school did claim that Alpha's had rights to everything, so either his parents never corrected him or they just didn't care... Either way, Katsuki then went to sleep... A fitful sleep, he dreamt of Adrien having Jasmine, she was in heat and he rapes her as she get's claimed... And later on killed before his eyes, then he sees a female figure, he couldn't see what she looked or sounded like but he could guess it was Lila... She was laughing at Jasmine's dead body as he struggled to move to stop them from doing who knows what to his omega's corpse.

Jasmine woke up to quiet whimpers coming from her alpha, he must have been dreaming about something bad to not be doing well maybe it was about her? She looked around and noticed his phone near by and decided to take a look to find Adrien's bio... Guess he was dreaming of something connected to them right now but she didn't understand why it was making him react like this since he hasn't seen them in person yet but still, she decided to release calming pheromones so to soothe him a bit in his sleep while stretching out her hand to him so he knows she's there at his side and wasn't going to leave him ever, her scent woke him up a bit but it was mostly the movement of her arm that made him open his eyes and hold her hand before drifting back to sleep as she smiled and followed after him.

The next day, Jasmine was the first to wake up, she did scent one of her sweaters for Katsuki before walking out to get breakfast with the rest of the class, so much has happened in such little time that she wasn't even sure on what to do next in ...

The next day, Jasmine was the first to wake up, she did scent one of her sweaters for Katsuki before walking out to get breakfast with the rest of the class, so much has happened in such little time that she wasn't even sure on what to do next in all of this, once she arrived at the mains floor, she found Izuku and his group of friends already there, the other's were either still sleeping or doing something else at the moment "Good morning Jasmine!" Izuku said with a smile making her smile back and greet him at the table, the gang was making breakfast and she quickly noticed Tenya pulling out another plate for her "Did you sleep well last night ribbit? With everything that happened yesterday and all" Tsuyu asked making her nod "I only woke up because Katsuki was whimpering in his sleep... I don't know why though" she explained as she decided to let him tell her.

Izuku nodded in understanding, from the many times he slept over with Katsuki, him whimpering happens when he's having a nightmare and it's really bad... He must have dreamt about something related to Jasmine "I'm sure Kacchan will tell you when he's ready, but for now just give him time" he explained making her nod in understanding as they then ate breakfast together before Ochako spoke again "I was thinking about going out for some groceries. Were running out since last night and thought you could come with Jasmine? That way we can buy you things you like?" she explained making Jasmine nod "Sure, I don't mind joining" she replied making the beta smile as Jasmine then said she needed to get dressed and then joined them outside where Momo was.