I bit my lowerlip, "What if I go?, If I go, would you be sad?, If I wasn't you, what would I be?, Do you think you'll leave me after all?" I asked and looked at her reaction.

"That you are the one who will give meaning to my memories, Who will make a 'person' into 'love', Before I knew you, My heart was filled with straight lines only.."

I smiled.

"From this day, forward, future whatsowhatever.. You're not going to walk alone again because I'm here for you.."

"Alexelle Jeon, my heart will be your shelter and, my arms will be your home.."

"I want to grow old with you,
              Will you marry me, Alexelle?"

She burst out in tears before nodding her head, I took the ring and put it on her. "I love you.." I whispered once she hugged me tight, I kissed her temple and lips. "Love, no need to cry, save it once you're already walking down on the aisle." I chuckled and wipped her tears.

"You're such a silent person! I didn't even noticed you're already leading me to our own wedding!" She hissed and pouted infront of me, I laughed and kissed her forehead. "It's obvious, you're just busy that's why you didn't noticed it." I said and wipped her tears.

"If I only knew this is happening?
  I could've just bring Naomi with us to see this beautiful moment of you proposing.."

I chuckled and wipped her tears again, "Don't cry, Naomi knows it don't worry." I said that made her push me slightly. "How come I didn't notice this?!" She hissed and looked at me.

"Of course, you're the one I'm going to suprise for the proposal, drop someone's name that told their future wife they're proposing, If I told you that I'm proposing then you won't be surprised anymore." I said and laughed at her.

She chuckled, "Is it Destiny that we met?"

I kissed her lips.

"You know..

We were always meant to be..

Destiny..

I hope you feel the same with me..

Love.."