Okay, Batman 2.0.

Robin did a backflip away from Kaldur, who lunged with his fist at the Boy Wonder's face. But the timer ran out just before anyone could be declared the winner.

"Ha! Rematch!"

Claire groaned before she threw her now empty bag of chips at Robin's head.

"Hey!" He whined.

The blonde ignored him and moved to stand next to the two of them as M'gann and Conner walked into the room after taking his dog out for a walk.

He had named his pet, Wolf, which Wally deemed, "Generic but acceptable." As if Wolf was his pet.

Robin smirked before nudging both Claire and Kaldur, "You know they're a couple, right?"

Claire nodded, "It was obvious since the day they met. Not to brag, but I'm somewhat of a love guru."

A faint smile formed on Kaldur's features before Robin spoke up, "Mindful of everyone else's love lives, but blind to your own." He commented, nudging the now confused blonde.

"What do you mean?" She asked. At the same time, Wally and Artemis walked over to the group.

"So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week, why is he still here? And why is he eating my snacks?" Wally asked, pointing an accusing finger at Captain Marvel.

"Our snacks." Claire reminded but gained a glare from the ginger in response.

"Oh, you're here? Shouldn't you be 'hanging out' somewhere with Trent?" He spat out the brunette's name like it was venom on his tongue.

Claire did a double-take before her eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?"

"Recognized Batman. 0-2."

The dark knight walked out of the zeta tube transporter quickly, "Computer, national news." He ordered as a holographic screen appeared in front of the heroes.

The blonde news reporter 'Cat Grant' stood shakingly, holding onto the microphone tightly before explaining precisely what had transpired.

"The initial attack was short-lived, but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve." She announced as the camera view changed from her face to a giant green tentacle-like plant, destroying buildings.

"Despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League, there seems to be no end in sight." She continued. The camera view now switching to the league attempting to destroy the creature. But to no avail.

"Should we get out there?" Robin asked, but all Claire could think about was her family being in danger. To her, it wasn't a question if she was going to help or not.

Batman turned around, "No. The Justice League will soon have the situation under control. That's not why I'm here." He replied.

But Claire spoke up, "What do you mean, no? My family could be in danger! I'm going to go help!" She announced. But Batman stopped her, "Your family has already been evacuated and moved to a secure location."

"What about my friends?"

Wally scoffed, clearly annoyed that she had even insinuated about Trent at all.

"The league has everything under control." Batman reiterated. "Now, according to your intel, Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus' Blockbuster formula to Kobra."

"Who combined it with Bane's venom to create Kobra venom," Wally added.

Claire nodded before adding in her own two cents, "And The Brain used it to create his animal army. Not to mention tried to take out Captain Marvel's brain, and do who knows what with my powers."