4. Speechless

What's this? Two Chapters in one day? I think it is

When Julie began singing , Luke was in awe he couldn't believe his ears.

Luke's POV
I'm speechless. I can't believe such a powerful and beautiful voice came from a good girl. She's perfect like actually perfect. Who would've thought that me Luke Patterson would fall for a good girl.

Julie's POV
I finished singing Wake Up and I heard everyone cheering well except for one person... Luke. All he was doing was staring at me which to be honest made me blush. I guess he saw me before I could cover it and he just gave a wink making me blush harder. I couldn't control it so I ran out of the room.

Narrators POV
Julie ran out of the classroom in complete embarrassment from blushing so much. Flynn was about to go after her when Carrie holds her back.
Flynn : why won't you let me go she needs us
Carrie : Because look
Flynn turns her head to see Luke spring out of his chair to go after Julie. Carrie and Flynn give each other a look and sit back down.
*in the hallway*
Julie was sitting in a corner hiding her face in her knees when she heard footsteps.
Julie : It's okay Flynn I'm fi-
Luke : Hmm I don't think I'm Flynn can I sit down?
Julies chuckles and nods for Luke to sit down. They were real close to each other sitting but it didn't bother them.
Luke : Well this seems familiar. This is where we met only I was standing
Julie shook her head
Julie : Yep and I scared you
Luke not wanting to admit that she scared him changed the subject
Luke : Those are some pipes you have there.
Luke smiled while scratching the back of his neck
Julie : Thanks that means a lot
Luke nodded and gave her a goofy smile making them both blush
Luke : hey um Sunset Curve is preforming at this party on Saturday and I was wondering if you wanna to go to see us?
Julie : sh sure I'll be there
Luke : oh ok great see you there
Luke held out his hand to help her off the ground until the bell rang.
Luke : see you later... Jules *wink*
Luke walks away while Julie is puzzled. Jules... I feel like I know that from somewhere hmm Julie thought. Just then Carrie , Flynn and Willie their guy friend who is always on the other side of the school approach Julie.
Carrie : So?
Julie : So what
Willie : what do you mean what we saw the whole thing go down what did he say
Flynn : come girl tell us!
Julie began blushing again : he asked me to go to a party to watch him preform
Flynn : well then we have to go! Just tell ur dad going to my house
Carrie : yeah we can't miss this especially you
Willie : it will be a blast come on Julie !
Julie : Okay okay we can go
The group starts to cheer and Julie looks behind her and thinks. Who would've thought that I Julie Molina could fall for a bad boy cause I sure didn't.