3.Mind Blown

Before we start I wanna say thank you to the people reading this. It might not be a lot but for my first book I'm really grateful

Narrators POV
The boys just showed up to class an hour late
Mrs H : well if it isn't Mr Patterson , Mr Peters and Mr Mercer what a surprise. Care to tell me where you boys have been?
Luke looks around the room not paying attention when he spots Julie at her desk doodling on her microphone and he couldn't help but smile.
Mrs H : MR PATTERSON
Luke : yes?
Mrs H : Since you boys are late you have to perform first.
They boys shrug and grip their instruments. Alex sat down at his drums , Reggie wrapped his bass around himself and Luke did the same with him Acoustic guitar. They started singing a new song they wrote for the band called This Band Is Back (it's at the top of this chapter if you want to listen to it) Once they finished they all bowed while everyone except Julie was cheering.
Luke : Thanks we're sunset Curve , go ahead Reggie
Reggie : Tell your friends
Alex rolls his eyes and Luke ad Reggie were smiling.
Mrs. H : Good job boys really good Performance. Now since you were late we only have two chair next to each other in the back and one next to Ms.Molina. Alex and Reggie will sit in the back and Mr.Patterson will sit next to Ms.Molina so I can keep a close eye on him.

Julies POV
Of course out of the three of them , she had to put him next to me. Ugh I'll just ignore him throughout the rest of class how hard could that be? Luke rolled his eyes and signed as he sat down next to me and I did the same.
Ms. H : Students before we have a next performance , you will write a short essay and the fundamentals of music. I began working until I felt something hit my arm.

Narrators POV
While everyone else was listening to the teachers instructions , Luke was paying attention at all and all he was doing was staring at Julie. It wasn't until he took his eyes off her gorgeous curly hair that he noticed everyone was writing so he tried getting her attention by poking her arm.
Luke : pst good girl hey
Julie : ow what do you want
Luke : what are we doing
Julie lost track of thought by staring straight into Luke's hazel eyes. Luke noticed and tried to hide his blush by poking her again
Luke : Julie hello?
Julie : Oh uh sorry Um we are writing a short essay on the fundamentals of music
Luke : Ugh boring I'll be right back care to join me?
Although his smirk made her melt as he asked her she still had her reputation to hold on to.
Julie : no thx I have work to do
I want to so bad Julie thought. With her not wanting to go Luke didn't see the point in leaving either and so he sat to himself pouting.
Mrs H : Alright everyone everyone times up. Now our last performance is Julie come on up.
As soon as he heard her name Like started to pay attention which Alex and Reggie noticed. They had a silent conversation and turned their heads towards Julie. Julie took a deep breath and sat down at the piano flipping the page to her new song called Wake Up. This girl can play piano and I really hope she can sing. Luke thought as Julie began her song. Luke could not believe his ears
That's it everyone sorry that this one was a little longer than my others and if you want to listen to wake up it's right below this. Hope you enjoyed this chapter see you in the next one