💛Bakugou x Reader x Kirishima: ..so much fun..

Start from the beginning

Mina, Sero and Denki couldn't make it because they were all tested positive for their rona tests so Katsuki was the only one able to come.

You and Ei had everything set up and so the three of you decided to go ahead with the movie night.

"...."

"......"

"........."

"Gahhhh! I'm bored" you huffed as you sat laying across the two men, head in your boyfriends lap and your legs on Katsuki's

"Then shut up and watch the movie dumbass" Katsuki sneered

"But I'm not in a movie mood yet" you pouted.

"I Dunno then babe? We could always just play a game or something?"

"Hmm..a drinking game?" You smiled innocently

"God you're a fucking alcoholic" the blonde sighed biting back a weak laugh

"You're only saying that cos you know i'd drink you under the table baka-gou" you smirked, sitting up to tease him.

"Shitty hair. You gotta tame your bitch before I spark her"

"Ei I think your Pomeranian is tryna speak? Too bad his bark's worse than his bite" you retorted.

Eijiro sat there with an amused expression on his face as the two of you continued to take jabs at each other.

"Okay fine! The drunkard wants to be put in her place. A drinking competition it is!" Katsuki howled, pushing your legs off him and standing off the sofa.

"Oh-ho-ho you're gonna regret that when I'm peeling you off the floor Katsuki!" You shouted, following after him as he stomped into the kitchen to find your liquor cabinet.

"Wait! Guys!" Eijiro yelled after you both, entering the room to see you had already pulled out three glasses, vodka, unicorn gin and mixers.

"Katsuki if you so much as look at my Saké I will slaughter you!" You snapped watching the man near the bottle up on the shelf.

"Whatever" he frowned.

Ei sat down on a stool by your counter behind you, pulling you down to sit on his lap as you mixed the drinks.

"The hell?! You might as well just give us straight shots?!" Katsuki howled as he stared at the spirits-to-mixer ratio you were pouring in each cup.

"Yeah babe, isn't the whole point of a mixer so that you can't taste the alcohol?" Ei snickered at you.

"Fine, fine. If you kids can't handle it then I'll add more mixer" you winked.

Immediately both males reached forwards and grabbed hold of the glasses you'd poured them.

"What? So no extra mixer?"

"I can handle it" you boyfriend mumbled with rose tinted cheeks.

"Same here" Katsuki growled.

"Cool! Let's just put some music on and..."

You connected your phone to your speaker and put on your playlist. Ego death was the first song to play.

"There!"

*song at top*

The three of you began to drink, the music adding to your vibe as you all got tipsier.

After a while you stopped mixing the drinks and the boys started preparing straight shots with chaser drinks beside them.

A couple of hours in and you were now sat on Katsuki's back as he stood, bumping you up and down as both of you chanted for Ei who was drinking the last of the vodka bottle.