Who walked in

Robby was going to talk but someone cut him off and said hi Robby you didn't know who he was so you stood in front of Robby in a fighting position  and you say who are you and how do you know his name he says Robby could tell you that then you say Robby who is this he says no one then he says Kreese what do you want he says I'm want to talk to you alone you say no then Robby says it's fine just go tell the doctors  that I'm awake you say ok then you leave you say dad  where are you he says right here what's wrong you say Robby's awake but there's a guy named Kreese with him and he said he wanted to talk to Robby alone and I said no he says that's good did he leave you say no Robby told me too tell the doctor's that he's awake then go get the doctors and hurry you run to the doctor's then you and the doctor's hurry back into the room and you don't see Robby you say dad where's Robby he says idk but we have to find  him so you call him he doesn't respond you text him and say babe where are you did Kreese kidnap you please respond babe I'm worried he still didn't respond so you and your dad called the cops and looked for him all night then your dad said come on it's getting late and you said no I have to find him I love him what if something bad happened to him I'll never forgive myself he says please come on we will look for him tomorrow  you say ok but please just let me look for him a little longer he says ok then you go to his dads and knock on the door and say Robby's missing again a guy named Kreese said he wanted to talk to him alone and i said no then Robby told me too tell the doctor's that he was awake so I did and when we went back he was gone can you please help me find him he said ok I'll help you find Robby but who are you you said oh how rude of me I'm Y/N  Robby's girlfriend he said oh ok let's go I think I know where he might be you said great let's go find him  Johnny starts driving and he takes you to the Cobra Kai dojo when you guys get inside he kicks the door open in anger you wonder why because when you told him about Robby  he wasn't that angry then you guys see Kreese and Robby wearing a gi punching and kicking a punching bag then Kreese says what took you so long then Robby turns around and you look at him disappointed and Johnny says Robby what are you doing here then Kreese says he's exactly where he belongs as we're you three generations of Cobra Kai working together then he chuckles and says we won't just dominate the tournament we'll melt this whole snowflake generation he starts walking up to Johnny and says this is your last chance are you in or are you out then Robby says listen to him dad he only wants what's best for you  then Johnny and he walks up to Kreese and he kicks Kreese Kreese punches him and he knees him in the stomach Kreese try's to defend himself but Jonny kicks him to the wall and slaps him he spits blood out then Kreese falls to the ground and Johnny kicks him and he rolls away then he gets up and says is that all you got then they start fighting again then Johnny grabs a sword from the wall and Robby walks over to him and says don't do it Johnny looks at him and drops the sword then he walks up to Kreese and they start fighting again and Johnny pinned Kreese to the ground and punches him it the face repeatedly then Robby grabs him by his waist and pushes him off of Kreese and looks at him angrily then Johnny says you don't understand you can't trust him then Robby says and I can trust you then Johnny says Robby please listen to me then Robby says you know all those years you weren't there I blamed myself sensei Kreese is right I can't be my own worst enemy but you could be he looks at him angrily and try's to punch and kick him but he blocks him then he grabs him by the head and says stop then Robby try's to punch him again but he grabs his arm and says I won't fight you then Robby pushes him and says you are weak then he try's punching him again but he blocks it then he grabs his arm and pushes him into the lockers and he hits his head and falls then Johnny says sit and you say Robby no you run over to him and say Robby are you ok then Johnny walks over to him and shakes him a little and says Robby Robby are you ok I'm sorry I hurt you Robby wake up then you say it's ok I got him you go take care of Kreese he says ok then Kreese walks up behind him and pushes him on the floor with a sword Johnny kicks it then he flips over to get up but Kreese grabs him and chokes him then your dad kicks him and says you sent them to my house you came after my daughter and her boyfriend you wanted a fight you son of a bitch now you got one he says angrily then he says Robby and Y/N the he  gets into fighting position and him and Kreese fight then Kreese pushes him into the glass window and grabs a piece of glass but he defends himself then Johnny goes outside and Sam and Miguel show up.
                         I'll put the rest on another page because it's already a lot