The Talk move in and forgiveness

It's the morning and you do your morning routine and wake up you're dad then he gets up and does his morning routine then you guys leave when you get to Robbys apartment you see it's dark and Robby asks what are you guys doing here your dad says well we could lie and say we were in the neighborhood then he says is your mom home then Robby looks down then your dad says hey listen it's all right ok then you guys drive home with Robby in the car and you feel bad so you hug him and lay your head on his chest but he doesn't hug you back you get confused but also understand he was living by himself then when you guys get home you sit with him on the couch still hugging him in the same position then you hear your mom say oh that poor thing I can't believe he's been living by himself then you're dad says well we have space we can put a air mattress in the guest house or he can sleep with y/n then you're mom said slow down he can sleep here tonight but if we're talking long term we're gonna have to talk to his parents then you're dad says I tried calling his mom she won't answer then your mom says well you know he has a father then you're dad sighs then they finish talking so you decide to talk to him you say hey babe are you all right why did you leave early and ignore me then he ignores you again and you say come on talk to me what is bothering you then he says angrily you wanna know what's bothering me you say yeah confused he says well last night when you and Sam were talking I was gonna tell you something exited then I waited by the door because I was being a nice boyfriend and not interrupting you and waiting but then I hear Sam say what about you and then you said what do you mean and then she said don't play dumb I saw you smiling at the new kid and I saw him smile back then you said yeah just a friendly smile then she said come on don't lie I saw you blush then you said maybe a little then you said but I love Robby and don't want him to think the wrong thing so then I started walking away and then you opened the door and I quickly went into Anthony's room then I saw you look at us and say thank god and that's why I decided to leave early and ignore you you said Robby but the he cut you off and said I don't wanna hear it as he got up and left then you called him but he ignored you then you went upstairs to your room crying and telling yourself how stupid you are then you hear an knock at you door and say go away and Sam says it's me please let me in you say ok fine but first I need to do something then you look under the door to see if it was just Sam and it was so you let her in than lock it Sam says what's wrong you tell her what happened and that Robby heard your guys conversation she says well I was just joking and you say I was too I was thinking about Robby and what our wedding would be like and then I pictured him in my head proposing and me smiling and blushing she says oh that's why it looked like you we're day dreaming you said yea and now Robbys mad at me and probably thinks I like the new kid and don't love him anymore and also I gotta say he's not cute at all if we were the last people on earth I would not date him I would rather pick Robbys skeleton Sam laughed and you said it's not funny I will always love him he's so hot and sweet and understandable Sam said you do truly love him you said yeah then Sam said well tell that to your boyfriend who's outside the door listening and also I think Miguel is kinda cute you laugh and say what really Sam thanks and I thought you liked kyler she said I do then you laugh then Robby says can I come in now you guys laugh and say yea then Robby says Sam can you please leave she says yea and you're welcome then leaves then Robby turns to look at you you look at him angry then he says I know you're mad at me and that I should of listened to what you had to say like you did with me but I was angry jealous and upset then you said you don't have to be like I told Sam I don't really think he's cute and i was day dreaming about you proposing to me then he said I know and I'm sorry then you said it's ok and when you're angry and jealous it's hot then he said oh yeah well you're beautiful and hot all the time then he kissed you and you guys started making out then you're dad walked in and said stop and I need to tell you something Robby I talked with your dad and you can stay with us in our guest house then you said dad and he said what then you looked at him angrily he said after what I saw you guys doing no guest house you say dad we won't do it again ok I promise he says ok fine then leave then you and Robby do your guys night routine and say good night love you too each other and cuddle.