Forrgivness everywhere

You wake up and see Robby next to you you smile and hug him and say good morning babe he say good morning with a sleepy voice then he says I'm hungry you say ok come on let's go downstairs he say ok you guys start walking downstairs then you hear your dad yell girls Anthony breakfast time then you sneak Robby back in your room and say ok I'm coming then you go downstairs and sit next to Sam your dad says oh hey sleepy head you don't say anything then your dad say what's that on your neck you say what do you mean he says is that a hickey you say oh shit I forgot to put foundation on it in your head he said Y/N Larusso is that a hickey answer me then your mom says did you cheat on Robby yesterday you say no of course not then your dad say no  she probably invited mr irresponsible yesterday then your dad says one of you tell me then he says Anthony and points at him Anthony says what your dad says did she invite Robby over yesterday he says no of course not she probably fell off her bed and got a bruise then your dad said come on Anthony I'll give you 100 bucks if you tell me the truth he says fine yesterday I got home at 9:50 and I went in her room to say happy birthday to Sam and her and when I saw him I said hey he's not supposed to be here and they both said please don't tell then Robby said I'll play video games with you and I said ok and we played for a little then I went to bed I don't know where that came from or if he's still here that's all I know you're dad says thank you Anthony here's your money Anthony takes it then he says Sam Miguel what do you know they don't say anything your dad says come on tell me I'll pay you we can do karate together again we can go to the movies together they don't say anything so he says sine Y/ N tell me everything you say no then he say ok fine I'm going upstairs then he runs upstairs to your room and says Robby come out I know you're here Robby comes out and then you're dad grabs his arm and says come on your leaving you say no leave him alone he's staying I love him and he's not irresponsible I am and I told him he could sleepover ok so stop i love him with all my heart and I love you too but your not being fair to Robby it's not his fault he says your right I'm sorry you say don't say sorry to me say sorry to Robby he say look Robby I'm sorry I love my daughter and I didn't want her to get hurt and when she told me she's the one who was drunk I got angry and the next day was going to be her birthday so i didn't punish her I just didn't allow her to see you because I know how much she loves you and I kind of got jealous because I miss my little girl who would spend time with me everyday and do karate with me Robby says it's ok I understand then they hug and you guys go downstairs to eat when you guys finish Robby leaves the you go to the movies with your dad and you guys watch sonic the hedgehog when the movie finishes you guys eat Dinner you guys eat chicken with rice and you drink lemonade and play video games with Anthony when you finish eating your dinner and playing you take a shower and do your night routine and go to sleep.