The sleep over and the bond again

Everyone left except for Robby and Miguel they helped you and Sam deflate the balloons, throw away the friends and trash and clean up all the decorations then they ask if they can stay the night and you and Sam say sure why not then you guys all watch a movie in your room with some popcorn you guys watch the kissing booth then you guys watch the vampire diaries then Anthony walks in and says hey happy birthday Sam and Y/N then he says hey Robby is not supposed to be here I'm going to tell dad you say no please don't then Robby says yeah please don't I'll play video games with you he say ok I miss my gaming buddy and Robby says me too then Robby puts Charlie on your lap and leaves then Sam says we're going to head to bed you say ok goodnight sis goodnight Miguel they both say goodnight Y/N then you check on Anthony and Robby and say aww there so cute then you go back in your room and wait for Robby while you wait for him you decide to set up you're star projector and hang up all your picture frames and listen to music with your new AirPods then Robby comes back and you say did you have fun and he said yeah then he closes the door and pushes you on your bed and gets on top of you then he starts kissing you then he gives you a hickey on your neck and you say Robby my dad is going to be pissed he says sorry your just so beautiful you say it's ok I'll just cover it with makeup then Sam comes in and says what's wrong Y/N I heard you yelling you say nothing he just gave me a hickey and I told him that dad's going to be pissed but he apologized and I said it was ok I'm just going to cover it up with makeup she says ok bye then her and Miguel leave and he says let's just finish watching the vampire diaries then we can go to sleep because I'm kind of tired you say ok but first I'm going to take Charlie to the bathroom  he says ok then you take Charlie outside to go to the bathroom then when he's done you let him inside then you go upstairs and see the tv playing and Robby asleep you laugh then you put Charlie in his bed then you say goodnight to Anthony,Sam and Miguel then you put your pajamas on and do your night routine and turn on your star projector and go lay down next to Robby you kiss his forehead and say goodnight then you to go to sleep holding his waist and your head on his chest then you put the blanket on you and Robby and go to sleep because your tired from partying.