The proposal

You wake up and take Charlie outside to go to the bathroom when he's done you bring him back inside and shower when you finish showering you get dressed then you make pancakes hash browns and bacon then you go to your room to wake Robby up you shake him and say babe get up I made breakfast he says ok then you guys walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table to eat when you guys finish eating Robby says well I go to go get some stuff for our date you say ok then he leaves and you decide to clean the house then you pick up Charlie's poop when you finish you finish watching the vampire diaries then Robby gets home and you say hey babe he says hey then he say I'm going to set up the backyard for our date you say ok then you go get dressed and put makeup on you put on a red sparkly dress when he finishes  setting up the backyard he makes dinner and takes it outside and sets it on the table then he goes back inside and goes in your guys room and grabs something and changes into a tuxedo then he hides it in his shirt you say Robby you look so handsome also what are you hiding he says you'll see and tanks you look beautiful you say no problem and thanks then you say ok confused then he goes back outside while you wait you feed Charlie then Robby says our date is ready you say ok I'm coming then you go outside and see candles and a red table cloth you say it looks amazing he says thanks you say your welcome then you guys sit down and you say this food looks amazing he says thanks I tried hopefully you enjoy it you say I bet I will then you guys eat and you say this is delicious he says thanks you say no problem then you guys finish eating and Robby tells you to stand up you say why he says just please stand up you say ok confused then you stand up and he gets down on one knee and says since the day I laid eyes on you I knew you were the one and I know we went through lot but I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you and our baby and I will be there when it's born I won't bail on it like my dad did to me so Y/N Larusso will you marry me you put your hands over your mouth and say yes yes of course I love you then he puts the ring on your finger then you guys hug each other and your cry he says why are you crying you say I'm just so happy he says me too then you say tomorrow can we have dinner with my parents and tell them he says yeah but after we should go to my dads apartment to tell him you say ok then you guys go inside and watch a movie when the movie is over you call your parents and say can me Robby and Charlie come over to eat dinner tomorrow they say yes and you say ok and we have some good news they say ok well I'm tired we're going to go to bed you say ok bye love you guys they say bye love you too then you call Robby's dad and say can we come over tomorrow we have good news he says yes you say ok bye he says bye then you hang up and you say hey Robby I'm tired can we go to bed he says yeah then you guys go to your guys room and you and Robby do your night routine then you put your pink tank top on with black booty shorts and Robby takes his shirt off and puts on blue shorts when you guys finish changing Robby takes Charlie outside then he goes back to your guys room and you guys cuddle then you guys go to sleep.