The birthday party

Robby  texts you that him and Charlie are at your house so you go downstairs to open the door for Robby and he comes in with presents he says happy birthday and you say you can put the presents over there you point at the table in the corner with presents then he says who gave you all these presents he said angrily joking you say there from my dad silly  he puts the presents down on the table then he kisses you and you kiss him back then you hear the doorbell and open the door you see it's Miguel he says happy birthday you say thanks Sam's upstairs and you can set the presents on the table in the corner with the other presents he says ok then he goes upstairs then you make hamburgers and a salad then you hear a knock at the door and see Yasmine and Moon they say happy birthday to you you say you guys can put the presents on the table over there in the corner with the other presents they say ok then you say Sam Miguel come downstairs everyone is coming she says ok we're coming then she comes downstairs and everyone starts coming inside saying happy birthday to you and Sam then you guys dance and drink soda for a little then you guys eats hamburgers but Moon just eats the salad you made then when you guys finish eating you dance more then Sam says cake time come here then you and Sam sit down next to your guys cake and everyone sings happy birthday to you and Sam then you guys blow out your candles and take them out and Robby and Miguel sneak up behind you guys and push your faces in the cake so you grab some cake from your face and  rub some cake on Robbys nose and kiss him and Sam does the same to Miguel then you cut everyone a slice of cake and some milk when everyone finishes you and Sam open your guys gifts you open your presents first  you start with Robbys he got you a necklace shaped like a heart with his name on it and the word mine he says I have the other half it says Y/N and the word forever on it you say aww thank you that's so sweet and cute then you see he also got you a huge picture frame with all the pictures you guys ever took together you say this is also adorable and then you see he also got you a necklace with your name on it he also got you a camera and book to put your pictures in and a clock that charges your phone you say thank you so much I love all of my gifts he say no problem anything for my beautiful girlfriend you blush and giggle then you open Sam's presents and she got you a jersey that has your name on it with the number 17 and big sister since you're a little bit older then her you say thanks then you see she also got you a mug that say the best big sister ever you say aww that's cute she also got you a charm bracelet like hers then she say it's exactly like mine since we're twins you say that's cute then you open Yasmines gifts she got you a long distance lamp since she's moving away for a little you say that's cool  Yas then you see she got you a necklace that said BFFs forever and Yasmine had the other half then you say thank you she says no problem then you open your presents from Moon she got you a picture frame with some pictures of you guys and a basket with a blue light up teddy bear and your favorite candies and talkies and green teas and a Gatorade you say thanks Moon she says no problem then you open the gifts from your mom she got you vans blue and white checkered shoes and diamond earrings and a diamond bracelet and a ring with light blue jewels then you open the presents your dad gave you and he got you AirPods with a clear iPhone case with sparkles and butterflies on it and a AirPods case with a butterfly on it and a mint colored iPhone 11 and a star projector led lights he also got you some make up then you open the rest of your presents then Sam opens hers first she opens Miguel's and he got her a light blue, mint, light pink and yellow hoodie she said thanks he also got her a shirt that said his with a arrow he had a shirt that said hers with a arrow on it she said aww that's so cute and a clock that also charges her phone Miguel also got her a a night projector with stars with a picture of them with a heart around them Sam says omg that is so cute thank you so much then she opens the gifts you got her which is peel off masks because you know she likes those you also got her a bracelet with her name on it and some scrunches and a picture frame with you and her on it and the best twin sister in the world written in the middle she say aww thanks sis you say no problem then she opens Moons gifts She got her a S with lights on it that changes she says thanks Moon also got her AirPods with a case that has her name on it with butterflies on it and a iPhone 11 that's lavender purple she says thank you Moon Moons says no problem then she opens the presents from your guys parents and they got her a flower scented candle a makeup bag and a book filled with baby pictures of her and other pictures of her then the party finishes and everyone leaves except for Miguel and Robby.                                                                                          
                 This is really long so I will put the rest in another page.