Monday

You and Sam do your morning routine and get ready for school then you guys eat breakfast then Robby gets up and does his morning routine and gets ready for work then you guys finish and you and Sam drop him off at work before he leaves the car you kiss him and tell him to have a good day at work and that you love him then he says thanks and that he loves you then he leaves and you guys drive to school  and go to all your classes then you guys go to lunch and sit with Yasmine and Moon then Moon says she's throwing a  birthday party and she said invited you and Sam and said if Robbys not busy he could go and you said you will ask him then you guys go to the rest of your classes then you and Sam drive home then you see Robby eating dinner so you run up to him and say hi baby he says hi you say I missed you did you have a good day at work he says yeah and he missed you too then you say Moon invited us to  her birthday party and said you can come if you're not busy Robby said I'll go just let me finish eating and I'll get ready you said ok babe then you and Sam got dressed and did each other's makeup then Robby goes in yours and his room to get ready and says you look beautiful you say and you look handsome he smiles and kisses you then Sam says hi I'm here too and you guys said sorry and Robby says you look pretty to Sam she says thanks then you guys leave and go to Moons birthday party when you get there you guys say happy birthday to Moon then you say hi Miguel he says hi back then Robby says who's this you say Robby this is Miguel my friend he danced with me at the Halloween dance Robby says oh hi nice to meet you then you say Miguel this is my boyfriend Robby Miguel say hi it's nice to meet you then a girl walks in and says hi babe and kisses Miguel he says hi and kisses her back then you say hi are you Miguel's girlfriend she says yeah and says it's nice to meet you then you say hey wanna go play that game she says yeah then you guys go outside and balance on one foot and drink beer until one of you falls but Robby tells you not to drink a lot but you ignore him and keep drinking then Tory falls off and you win then Robby takes you to his dads house so you don't get in trouble then you go to bed in the morning you wake up because you hear yelling then you're dad says why are you here then Robby says I was drunk and she drove me here so you wouldn't get mad then you're dad grabbed your arm and you said come on Robby then you're dad said no come on you don't need to be a guy who drinks at a young age then you say let me go he's coming with us he says no and you says bye babe he says bye then you guys leave then your dad said you're breaking up with him you say no and get angry and run up to your room and text Robby you say hi babe he says hey you reply and say I miss you so much and my dad wants me to brake up with you but I said no and got angry and went up to my room he replies and says I miss you too and I would never let anyone get in the way of our relationship you reply and say aww then he says well I gotta go bye love you😘 you say ok bye love you😘😍 too then you're dad says dinners ready and you say I'm not hungry he says come on I know you're mad but you haven't eaten anything you say I'm not hungry leave me alone then he leaves and you get ready to go to sleep and eat some Reese's from your sock drawer then you do your morning routine and go to sleep.