Robbys pov

I ran away because I accidentally kicked Y/N's ex boyfriend off the stairs but I was protecting myself he was gonna kill me until I pushed him off of me and no one would understand not even my girlfriend who loves me with her whole heart and understands me and I know that because she yelled no Asher and then ran up to him instead of chasing after me and understanding what happened and then she texted me and said she thinks we need a break my heart is broken now I'm living on the streets I got a haircut my phone is dead I miss her i want to see her again and sometimes I imagine that she's here with me and forgives me and we get back together but I'm trying to stick to reality and she's probably with her cheating ex but I'm not gonna give up but for now I have to hide but I decided to by my mom in her thing that supposably helps her with her problems then her dad comes and I say mr Larusso confused hoping Y/N is with him then my smile goes down when I see it's just him then he talks to me for a little then cops come and arrest me I say what's happening he says your turning your self in so then you only have to be in there for two weeks I say no then they take me away and I see someone and say hey do you mind if I sit here he doesn't say anything I think he can't hear so I just sit down then some guys come over and drop a tray in front of him and he jumps so I say hey leave him alone they don't listen so I yell hey I said leave him alone then they throw me on the ground and punch me I try to punch them back but a guard grabs me and I smile looking at him while blood is dripping down my face then we go back to ur rooms and one of the guards says your going to have a visitor tomorrow I say who I smile a little hopping it's Y/N but he says your dad and his friend I roll my eyes and sigh then I say ok then he leave and I try not to cry and go to sleep then I wake up and just my dads friend is there I say where is he he says don't doubt him he's coming I roll my eyes then 3 minutes later he gets a text and I say was that him he said yeah I say he's not coming is he he says no and I  get up and say of course like always and leave then you head to your room and go to sleep.(skip to two weeks) I finally got out of jail and mr Larusso and my dad are their fighting like always I yell hey stop both of you all you guys care about is your stupid rivalry then I walk away and mr Larusso say wait I'm going to take you with me home I say are you sure your not going to kill me he says of course not then I get in his car and he takes me to his house and then I see Y/N and some dude talking and laughing on the the couch and I roll my eyes and cry a little then mr Larusso say Robby why are you crying then she turned around to look at me and I stormed out slamming the door and getting on my skateboard crying and I couldn't really see then everything went black and then I heard mr Larusso's voice Y/N's and a random dude Y\N says hang in there Robby hugging me then I open my eyes slowly and I see Y/N slowly let go of me and hug the other dude crying then I close my eyes again and I kept hearing beeping and someone saying I was having a panic attack and I could die the Y/N says please no do everything you can please I love him then I start calming down and Y/N says can you guys leave I want to talk to him alone then Y/N comes closer to me and moves my hair from my face then she said Sam was right I shouldn't have broken up with you I love you I can't believe I'm so stupid to do that please don't leave me I love you I want to be with you for the rest of my life please don't go I'm sorry if I caused this I'm just stupid instead of studying with Asher I say Asher that bitch in my head then I listen and she says I should of visited you and help search for you instead of being with my cheating ex he did change and I thought I liked him but I was just being stupid because I missed you and I thought you would be mad at me for being stupid and not realizing you were protecting yourself then I wake up slowly and say your not stupid I am I knew he got off of me surrendering but instead I kicked him thinking you would think I'm brave and your hero but I could've killed him then Y/N gasps and says Robby I missed you so much I'm sorry I  made you cry and then have no choice but run off because my dad asked you why yo were crying giving you no choice but to storm off and ride your bike then someone cuts you off when your about to say something.
     Who is the person who walks in and cuts him off comment who it should be.