Del 98 • Han har varit en länk till mig

Stämningsfullt... not.
Svinkallt och strävt ... yes, tänker Lexi när hon står på perrongen.

"Harry, your aunt is waiting for you at your house

"Harry, your aunt is waiting for you at your house.. wha-.. " säger Christian och hejdar sig, han är så otroligt arg nu när han fått tag i dem båda så han vet inte vart han ska ta vägen.

".. - What the hell was you thinking?! You and me had a good conversation about your future.. I had plans for you.. and you just .. take my sister with you on a fuck.. I mean.. a train to god knows where huh? Harry, this is not okey. I trusted you.. I had wrong about you!" Säger Christian besviket och öppnar bildörren åt dem.

"Its not just his fault! I was with the plans the whole tiiiiime" säger Lexi.
"Lexi.. dont you think I know that ? You are going to talk to me one and two times  about this .. stunt" säger Christian och slår igen bildörren efter hon satt sig.

Han öppnar sin egna bildörr och sätter sig i bilen, han håller i ratten länge innan han  startar bilen.

Han startar den för att sedan stänga av den igen.

"No....we need to talk a little bit now. Im more calm than what I use to be.. Im calm because you Harry, was with her. I know that you care about Lexi. So in my mind , I didnt get upset like I use to.. BUT, what you did is not an excuse for your behavior! You two are 15 years old, when you are 15 you use your fucking brain .. but NOOO not you two. " säger han och gestikulerar brett med sina armar och fortsätter "You are in love and think that nothing is going to happen to you.. you live in a dream fucking world. You, Lexi,  think  'Harry we travel the world' .. Lexi, you are 15!! You .. you have  responsibility to be home., you are sick y-.." hinner Christian säga  innan Lexi avbryter .

"I can handle myself!!" Säger hon och sätter sina armar i kors.

"You? " säger Christian och skrattar irriterat och skakar på huvudet.
"I saw that.." tillägger han och startar bilen för det var några mil hem.

Det blev tyst i bilen ett längre tag. Harry tittade oroligt på Lexi, han inser att det inte är läge att diskutera något med hennes bror men annat tyckte Lexi.