Stain looked at the kids who were infront of him. They were scared of him. The only hero there was Tensei or who was also known as Ingenium the Turbo hero who was victimed by Stain's quirk having an effect on him.

"N-no! Please, leave mister ingenium alone!"

'You know too much about heroes and emotions, Hatsuki. I can't believe you managed to influence me to your words.'

"I'll be leaving now. You hero better do your job in becoming a good hero, or else I'll kill ya. A buddy of mine reminded me of you not being a fake to society."

Tensei could only have a wave of relief wash through his eyes when he saw the Hero killer jumping away from the scene leaving him and the two other kids with him who quickly gathered the attention of the local police.

"Ah, life's hard but at the same time, saving people's lives make it more worth it as a pro hero."

Hospital

"Tensei! Are you okay?!" Tenya asked his brother in a ramble full of worry and concern, his glasses in a crooked shape along his eyes tired and face slightly flushed.

Tensei smiled softly and laughed. "Don't worry too much, lil bro! Though, my arm's still a little bit numb, I'm fine overall!" The older lida says with a reassuring smile that made the hero in training calm down.

"Hm, Tenya? I want you to have Ingenium as your next hero name... It's about time that I should take a small break from work, a week or month would do." Tensei says shocking his brother from the sudden outburst.

"I've known this for a while now but, when you grow up, promise me that you'll protect this city no matter what cause, okay? Revenge isn't the answer to confront the Hero killer, Tenya. But, I'm sure that he too also had a hero in his eyes that shone inspiration and faith in them."

"Tensei, I don't know wether to be relieved or confused but thank you for reminding me about the revenge I had blamed on Stain."

"You're lucky that your brother can understand that stern face of yours."

"Clearly I also have emotions!"

-----

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fukuzawa-sensei? Are you perhaps my real blood-related uncle?"

"Just like as Hisashi says, you really are smart. I'm surprised that you just figured it out from a week or two."

"Dad also likes to talks about you, you can say both of you likes cats right?"

"I guess so, your uncle Levi has been a good friend of ours, I believe you know who the culprit is?"

"Who else? That girl has been making her crimes and quirk obvious. Even Musutafu turned a blind eye onto those cases."

"Atleast rest for awhile before restarting your trip, maybe you'll be able to find information here."

"Give me some time. To also inspect my seniors here. I can be fairly sure that there'd be students that's been acting weird, hm?"

"Very well then."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author here, hope you enjoyed this chapter! And thank you for the reads and votes on this story!

Well, can you guess who the culprit is? I might've think I left some hints from the previous chapter and now..

;)

1104 words