can I present? chapter 22

Heyyyyyy, jepp here I'm again after more than one week hehe. So sorry for that but shool keeps pestering us and a little writers block thought to themselves: 'Why don't I give this person here one?' This person as me. So I can't promise much from this chapter and it can be short, idk, anyways hete is it:

°

°

°

Kyoutani PoV

TW: mention of abuse

The last weeks were...

Strange?

Depressing?

I don't know what would fit it more. Yahaba still didn't come to senses again, the first 3 days I still tried to approach him. Means in the morning I walked to his house to pick him up like usually but it always ended that he shot the door into my face or his mum or dad opened the door and said if I go there one more time they gonna call the police.

Aoi, Akari and Sakura also didn't know anything, just that Yahaba keeps blocking them.

Volleyball practice was weird, and everybody asked me where Yahaba is.

Also a problem that keeps bothering me is that Yahaba didn't show up at school the whole week, and at the times I went to this house I noticed eyebangs under his eyes, still bruises on his wrists and his stature was really skinny, like he wasn't eating properly. I would love to call someone and tell it and free Yahaba from there. But he wasn't cooperating, and as long as he didn't give any state of his situation I don't have any proof.

No ones PoV:

A bunch of lgbt+ (+ Sakura)

Kyouken:

I have some theory about Yahaba's behavior

but I'm not quite sure....

Sakura:

Spill

Kari:

Spill

AoiAoi:

Please tell us

Kyouken:

So like does anyone have problems with sensitive

topics?

AoiAoi:

Sensitive topics like what...?

Kyouken:

...abuse?

Sakura:

well... it is a sensitive topic for me,

but I'm ready to talk about it, I think.

Kari:

I know you Sakura, and I know you're

still uncomfortable to really talk about it!

Sakura:

But I also want to help...

AoiAoi:

I'm sure there are other ways to help

than go through a conversation that

can bring back bad memories.

Kyouken:

Yeah, I don't really know about your

past, but if it's make you uncomfortable

you really don't have to be part in this

conversation!

Sakura:

Thanks for the understanding, imam come back if you guys are done!

*Sakura went offline*

*Incoming group call from Kyouken*

(an: because I'm a lazy ass the call will be in dialogue form)

Kyoutani: Is that kind of the reason why you don't like her friends?

Akari: Yeah, sometimes they make jokes about things like that. They don't know what she went through, but you shouldn't even make this jokes.

Aoi: I highly agree, why is Sakura even friends with them?

Akari: I dunno, but like what is your theory, Kyou?

Kyoutani: So like, the past few days I still went to his house to talk. And at the times I was there I noticed how he had a few bruises on his arms and eyebangs and haven't been eating a lot in the past few days. So my theory is that his parents are forcing him since he changed all of sudden.

Aoi: I mean it could be possible...

So the tree of them kept talking and thinking how they could make contact to Yahaba again, while Sakura was struggeling if she should do the idea wjich she had in mind.

°

°

°

yeah, the chapter was short, like really short... blame the writer's block!

So yeah, how was your day so far?

See you next chapter! ;P