Chapter sixteen

Yuh, another chapter for today.

Yahaba PoV (fuck myself, I should at least try to not)

◇And a beautiful timeskip brought to you by me in Kenma cosplay◇

Me liking Kyou.

This though somehow doesn't want to leave my head. Sure I'm bi, sure it would be nothing new to have a crush on a boy. But having a crush on your best friend? And even I don't have a crush on Kyou,  or do have I?

I mean yes I like his company, and also yes it's funny to pretend to be asleep when he stroke his hand trough my hair. And also yes that he's hot as fuck and also yes that my heart went crazy when he hugged at the playground.

Wait what?! What the hell Shigeru? Why would your heart race because of that? And why are you hoping it'll happen again? Or do do have a crush on Kyou. 

Alone thinking about it made me crazy, I mean I'm comfortable with my sexuality, but why does it feel wrong to like Kyou? 

Maybe because he's your best friend, duh. I though to myself while still panicking. Why is here no a person I can talk about it. Mom and dad wold kick me out and Kyou is the person I like so  can't tell him. And then it hit me. Of course I have still an option.

"Hey Sakura..."

I heard her shuffle around before answering: "Oh hey."

"So I have something to say."

"Then hit me with it!"

I fake gasped: "Sakura how could you ever think I would hit a lady."

A small giggle escaped her mouth: "Oh as if you're an gentleman. I bet you're more the cute type who wants a gentleman himself."

"Nahhh,  I wouldn't call Kyou a gentleman", this words just slipped out my mouth.

"Oh nice to know you're a machodist.", she joked.

"The fuck Sakura?! Just because he isn't a gentleman doesn't mean he's a sadist. And why is that the first thing you say when I just told you that I may like someone?!"

I could hear another giggle: "Geez Yahaba. But anyway tell me about your crush. Is he nice?"

"Why aren't you freaking out that I like a guy, isn't I a shock or some."

"My cousin is literally a lesbian and I know her since childhood so of course I always keep in mind that not everyone is straight."

Why does it make me so happy to hear that?

In the end I had a long talk with Sakura about Kyou and  sorted my feelings for him out with her. She's such a nice person to be honest. I don't even know why I called her annoying anymore. 

So I let you guess who Sakura's cousin is. I give you a tip, they like to sit on tables...

Anyways how was your day? Mine was fine but ya know online class suck.