1×5×10÷5=chapter 10

Why, jut why am I putting math as my title again? About the Hanahaki part, I decided against it in the end. But I still think I can make it a bit angst since I have another option too... Have fun reading!

Yahaba PoV

He hung up. 

Why did he call me just to hang up on me?

Did I do something wrong, I'm sure I didn't....

(an: you sure sure? Because I don't think so)

I also hung up on Sakura,  saying I had suff to do.

She is quite nice and really annoying at the same time. Why do I have to be paired with her?

"Shigeru,  we're back!", mom shouted from downstairs.

Great, they'll expect me to come out my room and have dinner with them and give me some present...

It's not like I hate my parents, it's more I hate their company. Like talking to them, it always feels so stiff. And the worst is how they think about the world. I could never be my real real self in front of them. 

They have this one image of me stuck in their had and it won't escape.

For them I'm their son, the proof that they love each other, even thought they not. 

Their marriage was just expected since they were 'soulmates' and already were couple back in High school. Everyone expected them to marry at some point in life.  And now we're here. Two parents who doesn't love each other but on the outside you wouldn't see it. And their perfect son.

Their perfect son in their eyes.

 In their eyes I have perfect marks, have a lot of friends, am popular and at some point I will get a pretty girlfriend.

How can I show persons like this that in reality I'm noting like this?

"Shigeru,  come down please, your mom is cooking."

The voice snapped me out of thought.

Mom is cooking, huh... This just means something happened and they want to talk about it with me....

I made my way downstairs, ready for he worst. Even that I don't know what the worst could be...

"Had a nice birthday, sweetie?"

How much I hated this sugar sweet voice that doesn't match to her real personality.

"It was great. My volleyball teammates congratulated me, and I even talked a bit with my 'soulmate'..."

How much I hated the sound of my own voice when I talk to them. Like I wasn't the owner anymore...

"That's great my son."

How much I hated my dad just for these things he do. Without my mom he would be lost, can't do anything without her leadership.

"Soulmate? How is she?"

How much I hated the acted interest.

"Nice..."

How much I hated to speak with the fear that I could say something wrong.

"By the way sweetie, you'll never guess who we met."

How much I hated the way her nose crinkled when she talked about something she doesn't like.

"Yeah it was disgusting. "

How much I hated that he can't do another thing than agree to her.

"Who did you met?"

How much I hated that I also had to play interested.

"Your sister."

How much I hated it when she got mentioned. 

"Ohhhh,  with her girlfriend? Must be really disgusting. "

How I hated it to be a complete different person and say things I wouldn't even think about.

"Yeah I know,  I'm just so glad you didn' turn out like her. We couldn't allow another disappointment in the family."

How much I hated to hear these things.

"Yeah..."

Short, how much I hated living here and living like this. How I cannot talk about it open... In the end no one would really care. I would just disturb someone with this silly problems of mine.

So here that was the chapter. I tried to write a bit different than from usual. The main goal of this chapter was to tell with what trouble Yahaba is tuck and how he can't bring himself to speak them out loud and just keep hem in his mind.